Rewatching Top Chef

That was 2006 and I remember watching the show and thinking that I liked the show - but that she just didn’t click with me. I still find her kind of irritating (and nope, don’t know why, might be just me) but I will give her credit for actually making a career in food TV happen, as clearly, it was important to her.

1 Like

Not my favorite but I’m still sad.

I was sad to read that @shrinkrap; I’ve been to Dirty Oscars in Tacoma, but not having watched Top Chef, didn’t realize the connection. The food was great, and I hear they make a mean Bloody Mary.

1 Like

That is very sad. Thanks for posting.

1 Like

Very sad. :disappointed_relieved: A very good person to have donated his kidney.

1 Like

Not sure if I posted this link before

3 Likes

Wow, I’ve watched every episode of TC since season 1, but I can’t recall Jeremy or Kelsey. They don’t even look familiar :confused:

2 Likes

LOL! I know the feeling and would not have remembered some had I not rewatched.

3 Likes

Kelsey was the season before last. I really liked her, very low key but - skilled and resourceful. As I’d worked catering jobs in and after college, seeing how she used her catering training (improvise! Improvise!) to handle the variety of challenges and location made me happy.

4 Likes

So here I am watching the first couple of season of TC again. What a difference in the caliber of the chefs from the first seasons to now. And I noticed at the judges table, the judges intentionally cause some of the drama by asking the bottom chefs who they think should go home.

2 Likes

So true! I’ve been re-watching too, starttng with season one, and just finished the “all-stars” season that starts ends in Nassau. A lot of money exchanging hands that season!

2 Likes

I know, I know. I just missed the old top chef so I started again. Katie Lee was a terrible host. Even the tone of her voice annoys me.but the chefs have personality!

2 Likes