Redemption Asbury Park Feast - Who's in?

My new favorite restaurant, Redemption, in AP has our old driend ChefMD at the helm. I was talking with him about setting up a large scale feast and he will make us something special. Who’s in?

Details to follow but thinking Mid November.

Count me in!!

If the date works…

In!

We’d like to attend but it would depend on whether (a) we’re in NJ on the chosen date, and (b) the main dish is something I would eat.

I can give a firm maybe on that. Depends on the day.

My work schedule is completely unpredictable but I’d love to join you all if possible!

Talked with ChefMD and he is up for anything we want. I am thinking Porchetta for the big main dish and he makes a good one. I’d also like to get some fall mushrooms for one of the sides. Of course, the regular menu there is great and we can all order anything else we want.

The coolest place we can eat is the “speakeasy”. It only has room for 10 or 12 people so it will be first reply, first reserved. The date is Saturday, November 21st at 6:00.

Reply here first, then email me at:

info@purplearn.com

I’m in! Thanks for coordinating. :smile:

Ugghhhh I’m sorry I’m out, although I will be in Aruba so don’t feel bad for me. :grinning:

Michael and I don’t like porchetta, so if that’s the main dish, we’ll pass.

My Blog
My Flickr

Need to try to clear the date. Will advise. Thanks for coordinating.

Bastard. (Just saying what we’re all thinking!) :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Not at all what I’m thinking, @CurlzNJ! I have not the slightest desire to go to Aruba.

@NotJrvedivici, Hope you have a great time!

My Blog
My Flickr

Ummmm na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Thank you!!

We’re in. Sounds like fun.

In!

OK, for Saturday November 21st, porchetta in the speakeasy room, we are full. I will be reconfirming with all involved by email and talking with the owner of the restaurant this weekend and I will post here if this changes. Looking forward to it.

Dammit. A report on Chowhound says Chef MD has left. @Seal let us know what you hear, please! My best guess is they’d rather draw a 20-something crowd…