Red Horse, Rumson

Rando question. But what is the dress code here? Would Jeans be out of place on a sat night? Looking for special dinner but one requirement is jeans appropriate. Would love to take down a steak so this spot is on my list

Can’t answer your question, but Grand Tavern is jeans-appropriate on a Saturday if you want another idea.

2 Likes

The only time I’ve not worn jeans I was wearing shorts…but at least go with a collared shirt.

2 Likes

Thanks for info. Yeah would be jeans and collared shirt,
Not looking to run gym attire here. Was just considering it’s location how the crowd may roll.

Your pics and reviews have def made this a place I want to check out

1 Like

Thank you for suggestion. Do you know if they offer many specials? Was looking there but current menu doesn’t have a ton items at present that will work. I Can’t eat spicy foods sadly and that knocks off a lot of the menu (another reason why we don’t just head to Drew’s)

1 Like

I must admit that I haven’t been there since the pandemic kicked in, but I’ve been talking about it a lot recently, so I think it’s time to go back! I think they may be on vacation this week, but I don’t know if they reopen this weekend or not – – take a look at their Instagram if they’re not answering the phone.

1 Like

Yup, closed till Nov it seems.

1 Like

I concur! Jeans ok, jeans and tee-shirt not ok.

Mesh shorts and sleeveless tee a no go?

In all honesty appreciate the feedback. Menu looks good and I’m dying for a steak on a sat night

2 Likes

Sunday night $25 burger bento box. Lobster dumplings, spicy tuna roll, salad, angry tempura vegetables, and a prime dry aged medium rare cheddar burger. Not a tough decision.

(And a pickle)

12 Likes

more like Sunday/ Yumday :joy:

2 Likes

That looks really good. I may have to add it to my “go to” list. Thanks.

1 Like
2 Likes