Potato chip flavors all over the world

There is now, God help us, a Lay’s in IHOP’'s Rooty Tooty Fresh 'n Fruity flavor, apparently mostly strawberry with bacon. It was sampled in a FB video from Kristen Hampton’s channel there.

1 Like

The hunt continues.

The classic Japanese basic Tomago Sando is simply better.

This Taiwanese Egg Salad, Cheese with Mustard a worthy variant.

2 Likes

Interesting. I tried several egg salad sandwiches in Tokyo but I do not remember the one from Family Mart. I visited the Family Mart in Yaechika Shopping Mall (B1 level) near the Tokyo Japan Rail station several times but did not buy the sandwich there. Is it just 59¥? Stupid cheap if it is! Looks like a nice light meal.
I have not tried the Taiwan Beer either.
Next trip!

That’s $59NT, new Taiwan dollar ~ usd$1.81 today. Taiwan Beer is $1.05. As in most of Asia, open Carry containers is no problem. :slight_smile:

1 Like

A bit late to the party. In Madrid(2022, my hotel room terrace), chips were ok but the cava and the view were excellent! :smiley:

5 Likes

From St Matin, the French side. The price is in Euros which comes out to about $2.30 USD

5 Likes

Queens nyc:

ETA: a lady saw me taking pics and thought I was having trouble choosing, so she tapped me to tell me which ones she liked and which ones to skip :joy:

4 Likes

Those I’d try. Most of the ‘novelty’ flavors posted here (those below are from our Asian grocer) sound pretty terrible to me.

Even given my love of hot pot, cumin lamb, etc. Some things are meant to be eaten as real food, not some lame appropriation of it.

4 Likes

“Italian red meat flavor” What the fudge is that even??? :smiley:

Lots n lots of MSG-a :wink:

1 Like

:pinched_fingers: :sweat_smile:

““Italian red meat flavor” What the fudge is that even???”

Bolognese Sauce translated by an AI?

1 Like

Ah, now that makes sense :smiley: Thanks!

1 Like

Manhattan nyc, japanese quick mart

5 Likes