Photos disappeared in mobile upload

I tried upload a few photos from my iPhone today, when the pictures finished the uploading, no images were seen.

Somebody has this problem too?

0 Likes

I had this problem a couple weeks ago (haven’t uploaded recently). For me it was happening when I was trying to take a picture to upload (from within the site). When I took the picture and then uploaded it from my photo library it worked - that was my work around. Iphone using Chrome

0 Likes

I saw the last photos on WFD they all looked blurry to me.

Tried to upload screen shots, stuck at “Uploading 6%”.

I did tried to upload from my photo library from iPhone. I feel the problem this time is on the server’s side. Text is fine, but no pictures.

0 Likes

Photo is uploaded but not displayed.

0 Likes

0 Likes

Can you see this?
Loaded from my iPhone library

0 Likes

I can see.

0 Likes

@Thimes
OK, it’s working now. I can see your photo @bbqboy
Thanks everybody.

1 Like

(ChristinaM) #9

Related question: Is it only possible to upload one photo at a time? If I select several from my photo library, only the first one uploads.

0 Likes

You mean you can’t upload several photos all at once if you select them? Which system do you use? Computer or phone?

0 Likes

(ChristinaM) #11

Correct. Android phone on Pixel 3, all updated.

0 Likes

It has always been like this? Or since the last big upgrade?

For a quick test, maybe try to log out the HO account. Restart the phone and try uploading the images and see if there is a difference.

0 Likes

0 Likes

iPhone- one pic mine, one pulled from net,
From library:
Uploaded both at once.
Hmmm.

0 Likes

Are you using the same phone and system as @ChristinaM ?

Personally, I don’t have problem with either computer nor the phone (both Apple).

0 Likes

No. Apple seems fine. I’m wondering if this is an Android problem

0 Likes

Let’s see if there are other Android users having problems.

0 Likes

(ChristinaM) #18

Always has been the case. Restarts don’t change anything.

0 Likes

Christina, can you do me a favor by going to the forum software developer’s demo site, register an account, and try uploading pics like here, and see if you have the same issue? Thanks.

0 Likes

(ChristinaM) #20

Just did. Same thing happens. I selected three photos from my camera gallery and clicked upload, and only the second uploaded: https://try.discourse.org/t/death-by-poisonous-and-electric-watermelon/268/3?u=christinam

1 Like