Photo upload issue

Noticed this as of a few days ago.

J write a post - say it’s 3 paragraphs

Then I move cursor to the gaps between the paragraphs to upload a photo related to each one

Text
Photo
Text
Photo
Text
Photo

Suddenly, the photos are only uploading to the end - or not at all.

Text
Text
Text
Photo
Photo

Used to work fine until a few days ago.

Thanks

4 Likes

FYI, I experienced the same thing as Saregama notes above. I thought it was something I did. If this occurs again, I will report back here.

1 Like

Another issue I just experienced with this post

Tried to upload photos 2 at a time - one’ll 1 uploaded, and the other took a while and then didn’t actually upload.

Just did this a few times and then resorted to uploading one at a time.

Upload also took longer than usual.

1 Like

I noticed that too. I wonder if it has to do a new ‘feature’ that they put into the newest version that ‘processes and resizes’ the pictures on the users end, rather on the server end. I’ve disable it in the setting and please tell me if uploading improve.

2 Likes

I’ve learned to only upload one pic at a time if I’m posting mutiples in the WFD thread. Whenever I tried to click on 3-4 pics and upload them all at the same time, it never worked for the last two (or took too long).

Plus, when you’re uploading multiple pics, it doesn’t put the space or two in between pics - they’re stacked one on top of each other. As an Admin person for my entire career, I need the “white space of paragraph marks” in between my pictures. LOL

2 Likes

Yeah I know what you mean - I add blank lines and a period for that visual space

But prior to this I had no issues uploading multiple pics.

1 Like

I’ve always had to upload one at a time - but I think it has to do with using Google photos app. If I select from “recent files” instead, I can upload several at once.

Lately, I have noticed photo upload taking longer than usual and occasionally not completing.

Just curious….are you actually uploading a photo or pasting in a link?

Testing testing.

1 Like

Why not upload them all at once and then add blank line(s) manually in between the html? You can add white space to your heart’s content. I find that easier than uploading one-by-one.

![image|240x320 (upload://fakephoto1.jpeg)
—I inserted blank lines here manually to add space between these hypothetical photos—
![image|240x320 (upload://fakephoto2.jpeg)

Sometimes it doesn’t even separate the two pictures, and looking on my phone for the ! as the start of each photo can be tough. I don’t upload 10 pictures; usually only 2, maybe 3 total. So I’ve just found it easier to choose which photos I’m going to upload on an as-needed basis.

1 Like