[Oakland] Wing Man Chicken & Tea

Wing Man chicken + tea recently opened on College Ave (in the old Christopher’s Burgers spot). They sell Korean Fried wings, ramen, and some bowls as well as boba and beer/soju cocktails.
I tried the “HOT spicy” wings, and while they were not spicy they were quite good. The skin was rendered and not flabby, the coating was crisp and thin, and the chicken was moist and well seasoned. The glaze was a bit sweet, but not overwhelming. I would probably try the “Prinkle Yogurt” flavor next time, which was described as having parmesan on the wing and a yogurt dipping sauce. Not a destination, but I’d stop by again.

1 Like

i went for the popcorn chicken combo. chicken neither tender nor juicy. breading soaked up dressing/flavoring.
lettuce and short rice fresh but not outstanding in any way.

Oolong Tea freshly brewed. flavorless. aftereffects present.

Korean Souel BBQ in the old BBQ Hut spot was out of fried chicken early afternoon friday.

Arthur Mac’s Tap and Shack had lunch special (9.95) 8 oz beer, white bean salad, and tasteless slice of veggie pizza.
reheated pizza essentialy burnt it, rendering it tasteless, chewy.
Patio is fabulous, relaxing,
menu essentially wings, pizza, salads, …

Hilarious name. I’d be looking around for Neil Patrick Harris every time I went in.