Non-Italian pizza

Amazing :grin:
Thanks!
I love this stuff.

Now I get it, thanks. That’s an interesting reason I never would have guessed.

1 Like

Old school Toronto- style pizza from Frank’s Pizza House

Danforth Pizza House

1 Like

Best pizza I ever had was in Greece. Medusa’s on the island of Skiathos.

4 Likes

Flammekuechen! Absent an Alsatian chef, Trader Joe’s Tarte D’Alsace is a decent substitute.

4 Likes

While we can’t see it in its entirety here in the States, the Hockey Night in Canada broadcast apparently has a big Boston Pizza sponsorship presence?

1 Like

Lemon Pizza. I’ve been making this for years. I usually sub smoked salmon for the salmon roe. It is vey good with meyer lemons.

3 Likes

Probably when the Oilers are playing in Edmonton. Not sure it’s at the Calgary Saddledome.

Not sure whether it’s sponsoring the Leafs, Sens or Canucks-wouldn’t think so, but who knows
BP wouldn’t be sponsoring the Habs.

I’m a bad Canadian, I rarely watch NHL games.

https://www.seriouseats.com/tags/the%20united%20states%20of%20pizza

1 Like

A Coca is quite a treat …

My mom and maternal grandmother prepare a very delicious one too and one of my daughter in laws also as she is Mallorquina !!! And owns a very tiny Créperie on one of the Capes in northeast Cataluna.

2 Likes

Kosher pizza. Nope! I have to have real Italian sausage on my pie. No soy faux meats. Nope, nope, nope.

Bookmarked this one!

2 Likes

I’ve not seen fake kosher meat/vegetarian/soy Italian sausage on kosher pizza.

The idea of doing that (fake meat with cheese) is technically kosher but ideologically traif .

I suppose some meat eaters could make a kosher beef Italian sausage with fake kosher, non- dairy cheese/nut cheese pizza, but again, that would be technically kosher and ideologically traif.

I’ve had veggie kosher pizza, and kosher pizza with pineapple. It’s been tasty.

2 Likes

Move over pizza bagels, it’s time for pizza babka

Gouter in Toronto
https://www.instagram.com/p/CLk7pcahY5D/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

2 Likes

The hillbilly version.

3 Likes

I went to grad school in SE Ohio . . . closer to West Va than any city in Ohio. I had forgotten pepperoni rolls, but they were tasty and cheap. I may try to replicate them in the near future: pizza dough, mozz and pepperoni.

4 Likes

Now I’ve hit the non pizza wall. This looks like a craft project.

1 Like

DINNERPOLENTAFOUR89597227_2771196532916870_16470735723692032_n

1 Like

That doesn’t seem to be any kind of pizza.

3 Likes