Nicholas Creamery Monmouth county

I saw that too… I’m genuinely happy they’re a legit distance from AP—If they were closer, I’d be there at least twice a week.

2 Likes

Helped them clean out their stock yesterday. We got 6 pints, 3 for us and 3 for our friends. Nicholas was there but he didn’t have much to say. Saddest trip to get awesome ice cream ever.

3 Likes

UGH. I saw it on IG a few days ago and I’m definitely sad. My waistline, however, is very happy that I don’t have room for as much as a single ice cream sandwich in my freezer, let alone pints of NC!

2 Likes

As Apu once said to Homer Simpson “Never have I seen you so unhappy to purchase such a large quantity of ice cream.”

5 Likes

had the vegan peanut butter- need to be lactose free- so that was my only choice…much dismayed placing my order…upon first taste…UNREAL…legitimately one of the top 5 ice creams I ever had…simply unreal how creamy and flavorful it was…

6 Likes

Muggy Sunday night in Fair Haven calls for a Booskerdoo Jitterbug milkshake. Ate the cherry before taking the pic :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Didn’t stop to photograph the delicious pumpkin cheesecake and apple cider double scoop I enjoyed but worth sharing that the combo was freaking outstanding.

6 Likes

Need to try this! I had the chocolate bourbon pecan pie last week but would be rude not to go back tonight…

4 Likes

I concur. DON’T BE RUDE!

2 Likes

Best. Flavor. Ever.

Bourbon barrel coffee chocolate chunk. Hey it was warm out today!!

11 Likes

Let me assure you that you can also sit on the bench (in Fair Haven) in the snow to eat this. :rofl: And I concur–it’s VERY tasty! Thanks for the reminder that I still have some in the freezer!

3 Likes

That sounds like an awesome flavor!

2 Likes

Anybody know when the Tinton Falls location will open?

1 Like

What? An even closer one. Are they trying to kill us all?

3 Likes

Yes. They. Are.
I’ve been saying all along how happy I am that they’re 20+ minutes away because it could be bad for my waistline. I’m not mentioning this to my nutritionist and would appreciate it if you would all keep it to yourselves… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Same. I haven’t yet had Nicholas Creamery because of the slight distance from our home. The TF location is opening about a mile from us, right next door to my hair salon. It seems inevitable.

Inevitable and also NECESSARY. Trust us! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Remnants of my sons birthday (23rd) cake last night, compliments to Nicholas Creamery. Peanut butter some thing was delicious however a tad too rich for my blood. I swear to God I have no idea how I’m 300lbs and really don’t have a sweet tooth!!! Ohhhh yeahhhh vodka that’s how!!!

11 Likes

That would be too rich for me also but I’d be sure to have at least two pieces just to be social.

4 Likes

SAAAAAAME! Their peanut butter palooza or whatever they call it flavor is probably my favorite (if I have to pick), because… PEANUT BUTTER.

ETA: @NotJrvedivici I’m generally with you – I normally prefer to drink my dessert, but in that case I’d make an exception!

2 Likes