New items you’ve purchased at the grocery store

I was going to start a thread about food trends we’re tired of, but I am guessing it already exists.

4 Likes

I don’t think so. Did kale elicit this idea because I’m behind that 110%!

3 Likes

Actually, the prevalence of hot honey on everything these days. But there are many trends I’m sure people want to bitch about – it’s the internet, after all :wink:

6 Likes

Ho boy ho boy ho boy am I excited about finding this. Can’t wait to try it, but I know it’s magical stuff for sammiches and dipping fries :heart_eyes:

E6D92B7E-D5C5-4465-9AD8-843274096BD6_4_5005_c

6 Likes

I can’t tell from the photo what the volume is. I got a har of extra-heavy Duke’s once - it was a gallon, and then realized I had no place to store it once opened - unless I bought it it’s own mini fridge.

3 Likes

@Phoenikia

What do you know of this brand?
This is at Grocery Outlet.

1 Like

Yup, it’s a gallon. I’m kinda hoping to store it in the basement over the winter without any issues once opened. Bc you are right, refrigerating it creates a bit of a conundrum …

(post deleted by author)

Pick up the jams, brothers and sisters.

3 Likes

It’s a popular kettle chip, found at upscale stores, probably at Whole Foods. They are a harder, crunchier chip! I haven’t bought that flavour. They are good!

2 Likes

$1.99, should have added.

1 Like

They’re usually around $4 Cdn ($2.75 USD ) here.

1 Like

Well that’s dedication.

I was ordering online lingonberry jam for years until I found it at a local (one I visit maybe once a month) store last year. Then today I found it at my regular grocery store! I have ordered cloudberry jam too, but I found the cloudberry taste is not something I care for. I made a cloudberry cream cake one time. Once was half enough. My Sami relatives must be thinking there is something wrong in my genetics. At Christmastime I bake loaves of pülla (Finnish cardamom braids) and give a jar of lingonberry jam to go with it with instructions as to how to enjoy the two.

5 Likes

I didn’t buy these yet.
Anyone have experience with these?
$3…49 so I figured to ask you guys.

7 Likes

Wow, what a selection!

1 Like

I like the Darbo lingonberry jams and sauces, imported from Austria, which I can find at Polish grocery stores in Ontario. They’re also available through Amazon and some other vendors online.

2 Likes

I want most of those!

4 Likes

The Brussels Mint and rhe Peppermint slice are lovely.

Havent had the others (but the citrus looks like the next foray)

4 Likes

I’d be a YES on trying all five of them. :laughing:

4 Likes