“My” thread and “Their” Thread

Moi? I’m just a lowly poster here. Perhaps if you have any questions you should contact the mods directly.

I don’t. I’m asking you since you seem to be in-the-know. You know, like you have been received in the circle of trust.

1 Like

I believe you. How can you tell if a poster is current, or dead for 12 years. I’m tired of looking dumber thanI really am by talking to the deceased.

I’m not a huge fan of gossip, so you’re on your own :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Just responding to your posts. That’s all.

And I’m choosing not to respond to your latest question. I doubt I have the information you seek, anyway. That’s all.

I don’t blame you. I appreciate your original reply to me and your other posts. I just seems like you are in the know since you said, “I just know.”

You can always check a user’s profile–click on their avatar–and then view their activity. Generally if they haven’t posted in a while they’ve lost inerest,

Regarding the poster in question I believe @Respectfully_Declined indicated that he had been in touch with her and she was taking a break. What’s on your mind? - #2311 by Respectfully_Declined

2 Likes

I think we should all take a break from this thread …

3 Likes

Agreed. I thought it had died a natural death a month ago.

2 Likes

Poor assumption on your part Kim.

The post of mine you are referencing was a reply to a new poster who asked about Olunia. That poster then deleted their post. Olunia is taking a break but I won’t speak about her reasoning.

Either way. I hope they are well.

1 Like

So, you literally know firsthand a) that the poster in question is taking a break and b) why. FWIW, I don’t care either way… but it sounds sounds like you’re the one with the inside scoop.

You need to read Kim and my reply again. Take your time.

Nah, I understood it all right :smiley:

Nope. Wrong again. Two different posters. Kim and you were not talking about Olunia.

Well, I can’t speak for Kim, of course, but I was referring to Olunia. As were you on the thread linked.

Excellent. So you know Olunia ceases to exist. So you are in the circle of trust. In other words, The Squad of Trust.

Just refer to me as “Illuminata” from now on.

3 Likes

Ahh yes. Who knows what lurks in the heart of HO? The clique knows.