“My” thread and “Their” Thread

I’m a square with round corners. :man_dancing:t3:

1 Like

I bet you say that to all the girls

4 Likes

At first, I thought that it was a sprinkling of people so you aren’t going to please everyone so that was my attitude.

Then a rather strong comment blew in “out of the blue” on a thread and it was dealt with there so still no issue for me hopping around like a happy little bunny.

When a Moderator brings it up then I believe it to be a larger spread problem than I thought.
So decided to create this thread to deal with it and move forward.

Thank you @Miss_belle sound advice. See you all sometime next week.

Olunia

2 Likes

He’s a real charmer. #rollseyes

Even if someone generated a particular topic thread each month or quarter, it doesn’t mean it is “their” thread; they are just who happen to be running it now. For example, over at CH, I was the one who had most recently been doing the WFD before the site shut down. But there were a number of other posters who initiated it each month before me for quite a long time (along with COTM and other familiar regularly appearing threads). I view thread generation as a community endeavor; it sparks conversation but is not owned by an OP.

7 Likes

Ooo dancing icon. Tish you spoke French! Well I can agree with the square part.

1 Like

If I were a triangle I’d surely be obtuse. :man_shrugging:t3:

(Rounded at the free end.)

2 Likes

You are a triangle.

1 Like

Did you ever visit the tjs thread towards the end? He who shall not be named did some hilarious intros for the month

Next week??? #cry Then I will be stuck with those losers bbq boy and respectfully in the mosh pit err What’s On Your Little Minds? #wrapsselfaroundyouranklessoyoucannotgo

Aren’t you kind? Well, right back at you. You might not be a joker, but you are well-versed far beyond food and cooking. Your written voice is articulate and clear. It’s people like you that get me to try more vegan and think a bit more outside the box. Wouldn’t be the same HO without you. Please never leave.

Love your thread(s). Don’t go changing.

1 Like

I think you’re a cute!

1 Like

That poster has ceased to exist (on this site), but I’m sure she’d appreciate your sentiments.

How do you know that? I don’t know who’s active and not.

Are you obtuse or acute, Natascha? Or, are you always RIGHT? Rhombus here.

Thanks for letting me know.

1 Like

Umm. What? I just know. Feel free to believe me or not, I don’t really care either way :slight_smile:

I believe a consensus was reached.

3 Likes

More than once, it would appear.

2 Likes

The clique has spoken.

That’s one big “clique,” from what I can tell :rofl:

2 Likes

You have inside info?