My Dry January has gotten all wet

Because I didn’t know the rules when I started - why didn’t you weigh in sooner!!

1 Like

I’ve been wondering about the gummy people during dry January. That answered my Q.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Martha is in on the game too. Make sure you watch all the way to the end.

I knew she’d have to loosen up eventually… Snoop has been good for her!

1 Like

Congrats to all the folks who made it through dry January.
I am ashamed to admit that after a full day of snowboarding on Saturday the 28th, I walked down the small strip of stores by our hotel and there was a local brewery right there taunting me. So I was weak and had a 16oz Double IPA.

4 Likes

Shame? I learn from our dogs. So honest. Not an emotion they have. Nice job not letting the perfect be the enemy of the good.

Liquor is quicker.

4 Likes

Hope you enjoyed that IPA shame-free.

2 Likes

Neither dogs nor cats have any shame. Our cats lick their privates in front of us with impunity.

2 Likes

My cat seems embarrassed if we see him fall off the bed or something, so I guess that’s shame.

1 Like

pets are the best.

I’m sure it had nothing to do with the fact that I’m making up the rules as I go. :laughing:

1 Like

FWIW, we made it! We broke the fast the night of the 31st (started the same time on Dec 31st.) I enjoyed the experiment, plan to continue cutting back, and will likely do Dry January every year for a reset if it seems helpful.

3 Likes