Mc'Son-Of-A-B*tch.........NJ

(credit to our esteemed @corvette_johnny for posting this on another board)

So apparently the Mc"Rib is making it’s annual return. Here is the Mc’ Finder link so you can find the nearest Mc’ Rib to you. I’ve attached a copy of the search I did, as you might know I’m from Monmouth County and there isn’t one to be found in the entire county!!! WTF???

https://mcdfinder.com/#/

Seriously if Christie were still governor I might understand the grouping all around Trenton, but why? Why? Why? Why must I travel a half an hour for my Mc’ Guilty F’n Pleasure?

Dam you Mc’ Donalds!!! (good luck to those who are closer!!)

4 Likes

My zip brought up nothing - Boston area. Wonder why they are running ads …

My old Columbus OH zip looks like every Columbus McD has them.

2 Likes

The closest one to San Francisco is a 3 hour drive. I’ll stick with Popeye’s chicken sandwich for my shameful indulgence for now.

1 Like

Here’s how to make your own, but better…

https://www.seriouseats.com/recipes/2016/09/ultimate-homemade-diy-mcrib-recipe.html

1 Like

But is better the point?
Otherwise, might as well get an actual bbq sandwich.
In reality, they have nothing to do with bbq other than the exceedingly sweet sauce.
They are tasty, however.
Edit: we’ve got 10 here in tiny town.
Sorry, Jr.

1 Like

Bob I called the one closest to me, Atlantic highlands, and they didn’t have them. I don’t understand how there are so many stacked up in central/western nj.

Bbqboy how the hell do you have ten? Lol Nj is the most densely populated state and there isnt one close to me according to the site.

Jeff, any good recipes?

1 Like

Boofuckinghoo, there are exactly ZERO in New York. When I put in my zip the nearest one is East Windsor NJ.

1 Like

Except that you can’t get those anywhere, ever since they ran out back in August.

I wonder if they will make an appearance in the UK this year? I was in Spain recently and not only are they a standard item there (this was Madrid) , you can have them with a beer. I Know Spain’s a long way from NJ but if you were planning a trip to Europe in the future and trying to decide for instance between France and Spain. Thought this might help.

7 Likes

Yes, @Ejebud Was recently in Spain and I believe he had one because they were readily available!

2 Likes

Well I’m paying $130. for mine!

( I have given my ticket to the Giants game to my sons gf so the two can go together, there’s only one catch: they get the tickets when I get a Mc rib!! There are 2 locations within close proximity to his school so I’ve arranged for him to pick me up one on his way home to get the tickets!!!)

Where there’s a will there’s a way!! VICTORY will be mine!!

6 Likes

A very wise use of those tuition dollars!!

3 Likes

Rumor has it that the McRib will be more widely available beginning on the 7th. Hoping this is true.

2 Likes

And you don’t have to watch the Giants!
A win win.
Signed
Chiefs Fan
:slight_smile:

1 Like

(Don’t forget I’m a moderator, sleep with one eye open bbq - or every one of your posts will have “ I :heart: The NY Giants”)

Signed,
I hope you know I’m kidding

2 Likes

I’m a Chiefs fan by birth and reside here in Raiderland.
I am battle steeled!
:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Mc’ Son-of-a-bitch!!! Mc Rib doesn’t roll out till Monday!!! UGGGHHHH!!! I was skunked!!!

3 Likes

I’ll just drop this here:

3 Likes

People in NJ have better taste than in CA. People in CA put pineapple on pizza!

1 Like

You know pineapple on a Mc Rib might be yummy!!!

2 Likes