McDonald: Fresh Beef

I am so jealous of you right now. I might hate you, actually.

I’m glad you said it first lol.

Any pics of this deal? @seamunky

Yeah seriously. I remember when the dollar deals first came out, and I actually did try to order a double QP with it. But I think I had an outdated version of the app and it kept screwing up on me and wouldn’t let me put the order in properly. Eventually they just manually fixed it for me, so I did get a double QP out of it, but had I been given a chance to add toppings…my life would be so different right now.

2 Likes

No pics…just regret and self loathing :wink:

3 Likes

Let me say this though. I think it is good that McDonald tries to move in direction of fresher meat and healthier food. There is nothing wrong with providing “fast” food. Fast cooking doesn’t have to be unhealthy food. However, is a frozen patty really less healthy than a refrigerated patty?

1 Like

I blame McDonald’s for ruining the “quality” of Burger King and Wendy’s.

Both were much better when Wendy’s had hot and juicy burgers per the ad campaign and Burger King had flame grilled where you could see your burger flame broiled to order.

McDonald’s brought their previously prepared faster food to the consumers who liked speed over quality and the others were forced to follow.

Here in California, we have some choices. You have Inn N Out which is also fast food, but with an understanding of quality. The burgers taste better, but you definitely need to wait – not unusual to wait for 5 min or more. And of course, there is McDonald and others, where you can get your burger in a minute.

??? You moved from Jersey???