Making a great dinner for your family

Hello eaters!
I would like to share my pork barbacoa recipe! I bet you and your children will like this meal!

In a bowl or Ziploc bag, add the pork along with 1 can of soda and half of the brown sugar and put in the refrigerator to marinate for between 2 hours to overnight. You can change the amount of soda and sugar you use as well as the duration for which you marinate, depending on how sweet you want the pork to be.
Once marinated, transfer the contents to a crockpot or slow cooker.
Add the garlic powder, onion powder, chili powder, salt, pepper, cumin powder, and chicken broth. Cover with the lid and cook on low heat for 8 hours. You may reduce the time to at the most 4 hours by increasing the heat, but this may take away the taste of the barbacoa pork.
Take the pork out after it is done and shred it with forks. Remove any bones, fat, and other parts you may not like.
Put the pork back into the slow cooker and add sauce, and the rest of the coke and brown sugar to it. Cook it on low heat for around 2-3 hours more. Add more spice if you wish according to your taste.
Strain away the broth. Plate the pork and serve as you would wish. Season with chopped cilantro.
If you wanna see what to serve with it or a more detailed description of slow cooker pork barbacoa check out https://brisketandbagels.com/pork-barbacoa-recipe I am co-author here!