Lunch 2023 (!)

I bet the sliced apple would be good on the sandwich too!

1 Like

Shrimp and scrambled eggs with rice

6 Likes

SMALL WORLD!!
I too made ’ Scrambled egg with shrimp… ’ today…but for dinner and also kicked it up a notch by adding some freshly shucked

Dungeness crab leg meat and using yellowing chives instead of scallions for the aromatics!

7 Likes

Looks luxurious!

1 Like

Small world indeed. Scrambled Eggs and Ha (shrimp) Gow for breakfast. Throwing in an Egg Salad Sando. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

BC Dungeness crabs on special here in Toronto. Can find some at only CAD 6.99 a pound! Might as well take advantage and splurge a bit?! :smiley: :yum:

3 Likes

Beans with the Dim Sum :exploding_head:

3 Likes

One of the most creative fusion I have come across!! :grin:

1 Like

Leftover grilled oyster shrooms from the place we played last night. I was going to save them for dinner but then I didn’t :smiling_imp:

5 Likes

Yesterday’s lunch was Korean fried chicken wings. They are perhaps the best fried chicken I’ve ever had.

9 Likes

For lunch today I had the Greek salad I intended on having last night.

9 Likes

6 Likes

I heard Mickey D’s and Wendy’s are having a hamburger special today, 50¢ each, but you have to have the app.

Lunch today was a quinoa salad with red-ish pepper (there’s a little orange on the pepper too) and cucumber. It was dressed with a soy sauce-rice vinegar-sesame oil-evoo dressing then garnished with sesame seeds. Paired with a vintage 2023 skim milk :wink:

4 Likes

Another big-ass salad using up leftofters, i.e. more tandoori chicken as well as red & yellow diced peppers. Petite romaine, spring mix, FM cherry tomatoes, radishes, 3/4 of an avocado, tossed this time with the remains of Ken’s Caesar, combined with Marzetti’s premium refrigerated Caesar, which tastes better to me. Topped with the chicken & some disappointing Smithfield bacon. Stuffed.

7 Likes

Sunday brunch

10 Likes

Yesterday’s

11 Likes

Gorgeous maters!

3 Likes

It’s Friday, so … tacos again. 2 Cajun shrimp, 1 “Newcastle, PA” - ground lamb (I preferred the shwarma-style he did before), feta, garlic sauce, banana peppers. That house-made hot berry sauce is :fire: :hot_face:

6 Likes

Todays Lunch
Drumstick Sambar, Okra Thoran and Pea & Green Chili Chapati

11 Likes