Lunch 2023 (!)

My kinda lunch!

1 Like

Yesterday’s late lunch at a new offshoot of the Thaipark in the center of the city, and thus closer to us and everyone else and their posse :roll_eyes:

Only 4 booths with limited offerings had us pick the som tam (Thai spicy >ouch< :hot_face: :rofl:) and the moo ping, which had a distinct hint of coconut to it.

@BadaBing

7 Likes

Eggs on toast with chili crunch.

6 Likes

Wow, beautifully intense orange yolked eggs!

2 Likes

Brunch at a street food market near us. Rib-eye skewer with chimichurri from an Argentinian booth, and three beef manti from an Uzbek booth.

9 Likes

Spicy peanut noodles with extra chile oil!

7 Likes

Individual enchilada casserole of potato, refried beans, and cheese

You’d think this was too heavy for August, but we’re experiencing 68F temps with heavy rain today. Sigh.

11 Likes

Brunch
Bacon/tomato/mushroom/red onion and cheese omelet with a pair of toasted baguette.

8 Likes

Shrimp and andouille gumbo with rice

8 Likes

Our favorite Bavarian fish griller who sets up at one of our favorite markets in Berlin must still be on vacation, so we opted to share a slice of focaccia with tuna, green & red onions from a nearby pizza slinger. Pretty cheap lunch for two at 3 Euro/slice :slight_smile:

9 Likes

I want rain. No thunder or lightning. Just rain!

2 Likes

Is that 1 slice?

It’s a portion I suppose. It’s what you get when you order, unless you want a different one as well, then it’s 2 :slight_smile:

Looks undercooked, or is that the way it’s supposed to be?

twas a bit anemic, but so were we - food was needed stat.

1 Like

Understand 100% :slight_smile:

Gyudon with sous-vide egg

8 Likes

Damn dude, give the miso soup some love.

It brings it all together.

2 Likes

Don’t worry … just posting for a friend.

5 Likes

“Beyond The Fatty Melt”

2 Likes