looking for place where i can buy equipment and packaging for my cakes

hey, I am new here and also an expert in baking and I want to start my home bakery business I am professional in making cakes, anyone can help me in finding the best equipment and packaging for cakes? please help tell me any place. like online store in USA?

https://www.webstaurantstore.com/353/cake-boxes-and-bakery-boxes.html

1 Like

i have discussed this store with my bakery friend and they said their price is high?

So ask your “friend” for a cheaper place.

I have always been satisfied with their pricing, quality, and customer service.

how many boxes did you order from them?

what type of boxes you are using?

None. I have ordered plates, bar ware, numerous food items, and a number of other things, but packaging for baked goods was never a need.

have you experienced in scrolling online store?

i am sharing with you some online stores which are suggested by my friend :

Check them and tell me please which is best one

I have scrolled many online stores for my bakery packaging but i like Thecustombakeryboxes.com near me this is located in Pleasanton and I have seen that they have a wide range of packaging for bakery products. check it and tell me everyone what you think about that? waiting…

can anyone else imagine “spam?”

4 Likes

how can you say this spam???

what a worst behavior i am leaving this forum

3 Likes

hey brother this is not fair i am here to get help but some people’s behaviour is rude :zipper_mouth_face: is this spam???

Looks like you already have a bunch of leads from your friend. I’m confused why you’d be outsourcing the little time it would take you personally to compare the prices.

1 Like

I’m here to gather recommendations from experts for online stores since I haven’t made any purchases yet. If anyone knows a good store with reasonable prices, I’d appreciate your input. I’ve shared a few stores I’ve come across, and I’m hoping someone may have firsthand experience with them.

1 Like

touting and re-touting the same source as a magical solution for all problems is typically spam.

that you are an “expert in baking” with zero experience in “equipment and packaging for cakes” simply does not work in the real world.

“i have discussed this store with my bakery friend and they said their price is high?”
not an expert reaction.

"i am sharing with you some online stores which are suggested by my friend "

your posts simply do not pass the sniff test.
you offer one, and only one, solution to your “problem” = aka spam.

2 Likes

I don’t have any experience in buying packaging materials and I am starting a new home bakery business. If you have any doubts or questions, you’re welcome to visit my place and see firsthand what I have to offer.