Let's introduce ourselves and get to know one another better

Lmao…!!! I said give me some more time in the gym people.

2 Likes

You think you can take us, NotJr? As lingua said - bring it on. :wink:

“Brunch @ Cafe des Amis in Breaux Bridge, Louisiana”

It has been at least 10 years since we drove from N.Orleans to St. Martinville, La. & stopped along the way for dinner at this place, recommended by the owner of our then hang out Brooklyn restaurant Acadia Parish (he grew up in Rayne, La. - frog mural capitol of the country). What a great meal. Thanks for the memory.

1 Like

I’m unsure which way to read that sentence.

6 Likes

Is all I’m saying…

I’m from Jersey - you from Jersey? What exit? 138 - Union originally. What is the WFD
FB page?

I’m from Jersey!!! 138 Home to one of my favorite restaurants, La Griglia! (I use to go when it was Ange & Mim’s as well)

I grew up at 131 (Edison) and now I live at 109 (Red Bank Area)

WFD = What’s For Dinner. WFD is a popular thread on here where people post, well they post What’s for Dinner that night. lol Linquafood (handle) has also created a Facebook page by the same name which many members also contribute to.

Just remember Facebook reveals a lot more personal information than some people are comfortable disclosing.

I knew those places. I’m part of a WFD that’s a closed FB group mostly folks from the Marlboro area, and another one I started in Rockland Co. NY called What’s For Dinner Rockland Co?

nothing to see here move on

Can’t help with Facebook though.

Since we have a lively WFD discussion right here on HO, let’s keep everyone here, shall we?

4 Likes

Now ^that^ MZ ^could^ do. (pull off a cheerleader’s skirt) But I think Linda was talking about YOU.

2 Likes

Oh. I can definitely pull off a cheerleader skirt. On a good day, even a halter top and bundies.

Kitten heels, on the other hand . . . .

1 Like

No way am I responding to you.

1 Like

Oh yes you are!!!

no kidding.

Ok, ok, ok. My apologies if we took things to far. Never intend to offend! (Here or other threads)

Have a great week end! Enjoy some good eats and please please please have a drink for me! Be well Gio!

You have it wrong, Jr. It was all a joke to begin with. There’s No Offense. No apology required.

Better to err on the side of caution. :grinning: Thank you for letting me know, I would never want to offend you or “most” others. “most”

1 Like

Don’t worry, Bob. If I want to offend you, you’ll not be lingering under any doubt of intent.

3 Likes