Let's Flap Our Wings [NJ]

Monday or Tuesday?

2 Likes

I just want to get an order of every style of wing and see which is best. I’m sure opinions will vary. I had the garlic wings a while ago and liked them. I think some other flavors might be even better.

1 Like

Would have to be Tuesday.

1 Like

I’m in!

Tuesday sounds good to me too. If the he-men group comes in a foursome, I’m thinking we could do all 7 types of wings for 42 bucks. I can swing 10.50 a head lol. Trying all 7 kinds seems like a cool idea

I’m good for Tuesday, 6 or later

I’m game. Just let me know a time you guys agree on. I haven’t done any wing “adventures” in ages. This should bring back some memories. My best that I can remember is 33 wings when I was younger. I could eat a lot more then. Maybe I can bring a sauce or two to spice up the wings. Ive been enjoying “gringo bandito” sauces lately.

Well let’s see if 6pm is past grandpa @seal bedtime!

1 Like

Lol. It is, but …

Thank you very much for thinking of me and making this one earlier. I will arrive a bit early if anyone can make it sooner, I will be trying to make a dent in an order of fries.

1 Like

@CurlzNJ were you the one who compiled that huge list of happy hour specials a while back on CH? Maybe we should get a new one going. I’m not asking you to do the work this time but it might be a cool topic.

1 Like

I don’t think that was me, as I’m rarely in AP in time to take advantage of any of the good happy hours! I did post about going to Brando’s (within the past year) and I can definitely recommend it… I seem to recall that @joonjoon had good intel on HHs in general, so maybe he’ll chime in and start a thread on Happy Hours at the Jersey Shore (or something like that). :blush:

1 Like

Pretty sure that was @joonjoon who compiled the list.

Yeah I think he started it and then lots of other people chimed in. Then someone actually compiled a giant list and I think they organized it in excel. It was impressive. I can’t seem to find it.

On the topic of sea bright, does anyone know what the new mad hatter will be like? I miss their dollar beers and pizza. Obviously that isn’t coming back. If I had to guess, it is a year before they open and knowing that corrupt town, I’d probably bet much longer.

I’ll have to put Zoni’s on the list. Anthony’s Coal Fired pizza across from Menlo Park Mall has excellent baked wings, smothered in carmelized onions and seasoned really nice.

1 Like

If it was in Excel that DEFINITELY wasn’t me! :rofl:

1 Like

Lol…OK well I will look for it.

So guys, is the wing fest on for tomorrow?

Yes for me

I’ll be there early. Last I heard @NotJrvedivici was hopefully getting there before 6 as well. Are we really going to order 84 wings? I mean, I’m in for whatever, but that leaves no room for anything else and some of those fries look good.

If you don’t think that will be enough we can order more

2 Likes