Le Cresuset's Christmas Tartan Pattern: Why do they have it?

Why cannot you have both patterns?

That is hilarious!

“you can buy a container of “peppermint snow” from Williams-Sonoma for $18.95. You can hand-appliquĂ© your cookies with it! Or you can take a twenty-dollar bill and burn it in front of a homeless person. There’s really no difference.”

I laughed all the way through and now must post to my FB.

1 Like

I hope you’re kidding that there’s an LC Tweed
!

OMG
 Laughing the entire time I read this article too! Many of those items were proudly displayed at the local WS.

My favorite bit was about the caramel apple:

Drew says: Wait wait wait, hold up a second. How can ONE apple serve 16 people? How giant is this giant apple? Are we talking the size of my head? The size of a hippity hop? I refuse to believe that one goddamn apple can be neatly divided into 16 servings. And if it really can, then I want a Congressional inquiry into these monster apples. Perhaps Williams-Sonoma has genetically engineered their own patented kind of Giant Fuji apple that can orbit the goddamn sun. What’s to stop them from arming their jack-booted thugs with their mega-apples and crushing us all, forcing us into slave labor, doomed to hand-craft Moscow Mule mix 20 hours a day? I’m scared. Hold me. Protect me from the apple beasts.

$23 for a carmel apple does seem a little high I think. That being said, Williams Sonoma is not the only store which sells very expensive (and excessive items). There are plenty more stores like that in any large city, especially NYC. Still, Williams Sonoma probably the best known one.