Japanese 7-Eleven Egg Salad Sandwich

How do you make your egg salad sandwiches?

5 Likes

No sugar. Mine is more along the lines of deviled eggs using salt, pepper, mayo and dijon mustard. I also like a little bit of very finely minced Vidalia onion for some crunch.

4 Likes

I came in to see the secret mayo… left satisfied. :heart:

2 Likes

Hardcooked eggs, minced onion or scallion, chopped celery LEAVES, honey mustard, pepper, paprika, and kewpie mayo mixed with either regular mayo OR ranch dressing. Rather than airy white bread, a hearty multigrain or pumpernickel, which may entail it being an open-faced sandwich.

5 Likes

Chopped boiled eggs, dill pickles, onion, celery, Duke’s mayonnaise, salt and pepper and splash of white vinegar, a dusting of smoke paprika served on toasted white bread

3 Likes

I didn’t try the 7-11 Japanese egg salad, but I loved the 7-11 Chicken katsu sandwich. The 7-11s had cello-wrapped Basque cheesecake, too!

My egg salad is: chopped egg, Hellman’s mayo, fresh lemon juice, chopped dill or sometimes chopped basil.

Love a Tunisian tuna & egg sandwich / Caisse-croûte, and Sabich, as alternatives to egg and mayo.

CoronationEgg Salad, too.

Olivier/ Russian Salad from this thread: I love vegetables. Ideas for a vegetarian dinner. Not a big production . is nice in a sandwich, too.

4 Likes