Is fourunder here?

Thanks Cathy.

Tom, darlinā€™, you can call me Cath or Catherine but Cathy was my childhood name so if I could wean you off thatā€¦Iā€™d like you even more :slight_smile: LOL.

Ok Cath :blush:

Thanks, Tom(my) LOL xo,c

Hi John, Nice to see you here tooā€¦ :grinning:

You got it ā€œCATHā€

He and I exchanged voice mails yesterday. Hopefully weā€™ll connect today.

Great to know. With so many people saying they had reached out I was concerned for him. I hope you can connect and let him know that his voice (and inspiration) is highly valued.

Just had a text. Heā€™s busy with family, World Series, etc. But will call soon. Iā€™m going to forward this link to him. Heā€™ll be please Iā€™m sure. Such a rock star :smile:

1 Like

We had a nice phone chat. Heā€™s well but busy. He has lots of family and friends and stays on the go. I forwarded this link to him and hopefully heā€™ll show up. He doesnā€™t participate much on CH any more. Just too much effort. Soooo allā€™s well :slight_smile:

The anticipation is killing me.

1 Like

oh thank heavens. long time lurker at CH and just found this place and had to say, since iā€™ve always appreciated it ā€“ so glad something to have stumbled on this. i essentially learned how to cook from many of you ā€“ fourunder, coliver, sam fujisaka, jfood (still use the braised short rib recipe religiously), etcā€¦

Escaped, I learned to cook from those and others. And still have to look up jfoodā€™s instructions for cooking a steak in a CI skillet. lingua and I learned to use our spanking new smokers thanks to CHs. Good folks.