International Bites Ocean NJ

If you are speaking of the location that is literally on the N. side of the intersection of W. Park, that Tommy’s original location then it was Nino’s after Tommy’s outgrew the spot. I’m very familiar with location if it’s where you are referring to. If so the building actually has foundation issues which is why it’s been vacant for so long. Not sure what if anything the landlord is doing to remedy the situation.

2 Likes

Yes, I was.

I was unaware of the structural issues.

It’s small, but the Sultan Wok space in Eatontown on 35 has been vacant for years.

Just confirmed today that Bombay River is out. The cashier told me they have a potential vendor they’re hoping to get. American food – burgers and wings, i believe.

1 Like

Welp - after the Peruvian place left, Bombay was still a fav. Now that they are gone, there is nothing about Burger and Wings that is going to draw me there. That’s a shame, great concept but I think the takeout only model isn’t providing enough revenue for these places.

1 Like

TG for Greek Spot!!

2 Likes

Yes, for sure however they aren’t officially part of international bites. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

International Bites down to three options, poke, dim sum/Chinese and Mexican

I just don’t see it making it much longer

2 Likes

Agreed. I picked up Greek Spot last week, was looking at International Eats, they had a buger / bbq joint on the sign when I was there. As the matter of fact, I noticed the sign now Said: International Bites “and Grill” I think it said. I was bit confused by the “and grill” because that’s not very “international”.

Once they lost the Peruvian place my interest started to fade.

2 Likes

Same thought when I went to pick up Greek Spot recently (where prices have gone up considerably since I last went)! It doesn’t even occur to me to go there, although I do have friends who love the dim sum.

2 Likes