Input on the Walden's salad dressings?

Has anyone purchased these? Verdict? I make my own vinaigrettes/dressings 99.9% of the time, but sometimes I just feel like being lazy.

I like their “maple syrup”.

Never tried Walden Farms salad dressings however.

It’s fine and with like all “sugar free” or even “fat free” dressings and sauces you just have to temper your expectations and you will not be disappointed.

In my opinion, Walden Farms (at least their syrups) are not replacements for the “real deal true article of comestible” it’s being compared to, but rather a complement for those time you either want or need to reduce your caloric and/or sugar intake.

I saw them on the supermarket shelf & was curious. I’m not really in the market for sugar-free/keto/lowcarb?whatevernewdietcraze, just noticed a new-to-me brand.

I guess these won’t make it into my fridge, either, then. Le sigh.

1 Like

Good decision. Since you often make your own I think you would be very disappointed.

“Healthy salad dressing” is an oxymoron to me. A good EVOO (like California Olive Ranch), some fine vinegar, herbs/spices/aromatics… what is unhealthy about that?

The Walden’s stuff seems to be mostly water, with all kinds of fillers, gums, wood pulp, titanium dioxide, etc… what is healthy about that?

I don’t think anyone is claiming that in this thread.

Not Walden Farms and certainly not lingufood.

Hmmm… from their website - “we’ve been at it since 1972, the pioneer in bringing delicious tasting zero calorie and zero fat Salad Dressings to healthy eaters”

right, to “healthy eaters.”

no claim that their salad dressing is “healthy”

LOL!

When you tell me you’re “the pioneer in bringing (stuff) to healthy eaters” I am gonna assume (as I think most would) you’re telling me it’s healthy.

Maybe you’re different.

1 Like