I'm Craving. .

Love grilled skinless chicken breast, corn and salad…perfect Sunday meal after being in pool all day.

1 Like

Grilled nectarines
Scallops on a bed of risotta or cheesy grits
Clam bake…damn, love those things!
Lobster rolls
Cioppino
Hot fudge sundae with extra chocolate and nuts too
Buffalo milk drinkie poo
Alaskan Halibut, grilled with lemon butter sauce

Baked potato with tons of cold butter, firm sour cream and lots of fresh green onions…sea salt and freshly ground course black pepper

2 Likes

Yes! I hate runny sour cream on a baked potato ! I take my baked potato the same way, but no butter needed for me.

2 Likes

Vietnamese shrimp spring rolls
Macadamia pancakes
Ahi Poke
Peanut butter blast from DQ
Pan fried veggie dumplings
Lilikoi pie

1 Like

After swimming most of the day, I had chicken breast marinating in a Asian Sesame dressing with baked potato’s on the grill with corn and those bad boy baked pot’s with tons of butter and firm sour cream with a handful of freshly cut green onions…Sublime!!

4 Likes

Headed to Maui next month and the one thing I can’t get enough of is…Ahi Poke!

Love it with a seaweed salad, sesame oil or avocado oil…
:rainbow::pineapple::beach_umbrella::tropical_drink:

2 Likes

This is what I’m craving at the moment. It’s a tomato soup en croute from Bistro Jeanty in Yountville, CA. It is so decadent. Creamy tomato soup in a buttery puff pastry shell. Had to have that at least once every trip out to the Napa Valley.

6 Likes

Currently craving russian potato dumplings, those little delicate ones with sour cream and dill
And pistachio butter
And some good strawberries

1 Like

Yum!

There is a lovely SF style bistro type place in downtown San Diego, Dobson’s, that makes the fab mussel bisque en croute and the waiter serves with some good Sherry, breaking the puff.

1 Like

Stuffed clams on the beach
Falafel
Tomato sandwich, from the garden with mayo and kettle chips, squished inside, on rye.
Gazpacho
Pistachio gelato
Eggplant Parm

1 Like

I’ve been craving falafel too! Tried to get one on Sunday but they were closed.

also

potato salad (with egg)
broccoli & feta salad
homemade chicken rice soup with fresh dill
red thai curry mussels

1 Like

With extra tahini…
Haji Baba in Tempe, AZ down the street from ASU,makes a delicious falafel, problem being, is I live in San Diego…

I’ll get those crescent rolls from the can and heat up the lobster bisque first from Costco and then put 2 of the triangle rolls and bake , till golden brown…
Makes a delicious puff pastry en croute.
Super easy and gets the Wow factor too.

Bet you can do that with the tomato or mushroom soup.

1 Like

I do a broccoli, feta, golden raisins with red onion and green onion, pine nuts or sunflower seeds in a creamy orange sesame dressing with a splash of vinegar.
I’ve added crumbled turkey bacon.

So delicious and healthy…

2 Likes

Good idea! Or frozen puff pastry…hmmm!

1 Like

I think I may possibly be time to raise the thermostat on the AC
Brisket topped with gribenes, over dirty mashed
cabbage soup … big W’s roadside BBQ

1 Like

You are now two for two. Drooled over the fries on the other picture, but this brisket…looks fantastic!! It’s not even 7 AM and I’m craving both.

1 Like

What are gribenes?

crispy little strips / bits what’s left after rendering chicken skin w/ crispy fried onions… crackling
My grandmother would always add them to mashed potatoes and chopped liver

3 Likes

Grandma’s kitchen always smelled like schmaltz! The best.

2 Likes