I'm Craving. .

That looks pretty good to me for a reject.

thank youā€¦I was referring to the quality of the picture not the food

Right now - Iā€™m craving fish fish tacos with grilled fish and fresh mango salsa, with fresh tortilla chips and a margarita.

2 Likes

Yes

Craving update. I managed to have a cheese and pickle sandwich yesterday. Iā€™m in Darjeeling and it was part of an afternoon tea. It was tiny and not very good but at least the tea was very good, as youā€™d expect in Darjeeling.

2 Likes

Cheese grits
Hot fudge sundae
Potato taquitos with guac, sour cream with hot sauce and lots of cheese
Linguini and clams
English Peas
Grilled Pineapple
Ahi Poke

If you have a TJs nearby, have you tried their fresh English peas? Outstanding.

1 Like

Iā€™m going to be in Belgium fairly soon. I crave mussels. I see myself eating an enormous bowl of them on the terrace of a restaurant on the townā€™s main square, accompanied by a big bowl of chips, with a small bowl of mayo for dunking.

But then I fear that the mussel season will have finished and Iā€™ll have to content myself with rundsstoverij - nice enough but not a craving.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve been back in the gym for about 5 months now, itā€™s always muscle season now. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Some nice salt cod, beet root and beet greens dressed in red wine vinegar, salt and plenty of olive oil, and warm skordalia. Simple and Delicious

3 Likes

Yes!!
Iā€™m in SD.
Thanks Cath!!
:hibiscus:

So jealousā€¦
Have a bucket or two of those lovely mussels in Belgiumā€¦

Szechuan:
Medium Heat
Kung Pao Beef, or
Mongolian Pork, or
Szechuan Pork.

With a half dozen Spring Rolls.

several drams from the bottle of Lagavulin Distillers Edition waiting for me at homeā€¦

1 Like

Assam Laksaā€¦

2 Likes

chinese food. americanized chinese food :confused:

1 Like

I hope the emoticon used doesnā€™t reflect how you are feeling after eating it. No shame in some good oleā€™ americanized chinese food, I often go to the $16.95 AYCE Chinese Buffetā€¦the food is pretty crappy on the ā€œchinese scaleā€ but they have peel and eat shrimp (I love love love love love these) and the best ā€œfrozenā€ fried shrimp I have ever had. I go more for the non-chinese food(s) than I do the actual chinese. No shameā€¦enjoy thatā€™s all that matters.

(hahahahahahaā€¦just realized this the ā€œIā€™m Cravingā€ thread and not ā€œWhatā€™s for Dinnerā€, my badā€¦go get some crappy americanized chinese food and enjoy!!!)

1 Like

Chicken feet. And weā€™re headed to a new (to us) dim sum place in SEA for breakfast to satisfy our craving.

1 Like

I resisted! Marinated, grilled chicken breast, corn on the cob, and a green salad instead. My gallbladder thanks me.

1 Like

YAY!

2 Likes