HOdown Sat. May 20th Fernandes 3 - South Amboy NJ***TIME HAS CHANGED TO 5PM****

I’m always disappointed by paella at these places. way too much rice! Wanna split one of those monster seafood trays?

I just ate lunch at 2:30. :sweat:

What??? Joon? WTF happened to the fasting?

1 Like

I had an unexpected visit from a friend…she wanted to get lunch and you know me, I can’t say no to food and women.

1 Like

I guess your not going live with this event :cry:

Um, hellooooooo? We know that @joonjoon is still sleeping, but how about the rest of you? Are you still in a meat coma??

Well I was waiting for the official photographer @seal to post his pics and review before I commented but he must be in a skirt steak comma.

There were 7 of us, 4 had rodizio and I had paella my wife had garlic shrimp and @joonjoon has giant prawns. Several pitchers of sangria, including a blue sangria, were consumed and I believe I can speak for all that a good time was had.

It was a pleasure meeting @BossaNova and Mrs. BossaNova, it is always a joy to be in the company of Mr. & Mrs. @seal and my boy Joon. The only “uncomfortable” time was when seal asked the waiter to call him “baby” as he sliced the skirt steak for him, while seal asked me to keep unbuttoning my shirt. Other than that the night went off without a hitch.

Fernandes never fails to deliver good food at decent value for serving size. Gourmet? No, but just good food and reliable service. Well worth the 17.626% gratuity seal insisted we left as a tip.

Sorry more couldn’t join us, @CurlzNJ you were of course missed! See you all soon!

3 Likes

Sorry I’m late with the pics. After deleting all the @NotJrvedivici inappropriate shots I only had two left. @joonjoon with @BossaNova and @MishyPoo and @NotJrvedivici with both our beautiful wives. I threw in a selfie of me I had.

As always the people matter more than the food.

2 Likes

Looks like a great time!

It was a great time. Good food and great people.

2 Likes