HOdown Sat. May 20th Fernandes 3 - South Amboy NJ***TIME HAS CHANGED TO 5PM****

Highly doubtful I’m going to make it to S. Amboy by 6…unless it’s a VERY last-minute decision, you kids have fun without me! Snif.

Ok we’ll make it 6:30

Don’t switch it on my account! I’ll likely be texting you or @seal at 5 to say in or out…

They’re all coming to our booth at the Jersey Shore Festival on the boardwalk in Seaside Heights. I know - that was a plug. Shameless commerce strikes again…

1 Like

Just bumping up, not too late to be part of the fun! We should probably make the reservation tomorrow if not Thursday the latest, so speak now or forever hold your peace!!!

((Lights Blinking on and off))

Last call for alcohol!! You don’t have to go home but you cant’ stay here…

Looks like we are going to have to call last call on the 5/20 Fernandes HOdown!! Anyone else in??? So far we have 7 with one baby @seal pending…more the merrier!!

@CurlzNJ??? You going to make it? Anyone else? Come one come all, chug down your alcohol this is last call !!!

***** The reservations have been made however the restaurant could only accommodate a party of 8 for 5pm NOT 6pm. Please be advised the time has been changed to 5pm not 6pm as originally planned****

Reservation is under the name Debbie. Please inbox me with any questions or for my cell number if you would like to have it for coordination purposes. (if you want me to talk naughty to you there will be a $3.95 per minute charge. You should honestly take advantage of this offer because currently @seal pays me $5.95 per minute for this service)

I’m pretty certain I only paid $2.95, but I’ll have to check my records… :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Yeah well that’s because your not into the same freaky stuff @seal is. I have to immediately brush my teeth after we hang up I feel so dirty.

1 Like

I will be fasting all day for this event so 5pm is just as good. I hope the others can still make it.

So…am I to understand that the phone service you are offering is provided by you in the guise of “Debbie”? Is it the same price if I prefer someone Swedish like Ingrid?

1 Like

@BossaNova Trust me - you do NOT want Ingrid.

2 Likes

Everything in life is negotiable my friend.

1 Like

I love you. All of you.

1 Like

I’m going to attempt a fast today in preparation for this event. I hear they have a 3lb lobster and tomahawk special.

1 Like

Yes they normally do have those as special. I’ve had the tomahawk it’s very good, and if memory serves me correct it was a decent value at maybe $55?

I’m so hungry already. I have no idea how I’m going to make it to 5pm.

is eating breakfast right now.

will likely eat lunch too.

may not get the all you can eat rodizio later…

1 Like

I personally find the rodizio to be a waste. Their steaks offer better value imo. I wanna get my hands on those monster shrimp though.

1 Like

Yeah I gave up on the rodizio a long time ago, will occasionally get it with the kids. (18 year old son or daughters bf) Tonight I’m thinking paella.