Help cover Hungry Onion's costs when you shop at Amazon!

Hoping you are better soon, and have a safe and happy New Year.

1 Like

Just saw this, and so sorry! Hope you are able to get back home soon, and make a full recovery.

Hope you are better soon

I tried to change my charity but I can’t find HO. Can anyone guide me? Thanks!

2 Likes

What do you mean by you tried to change charity?

I am already on Amazon Smile so I already have a charity they donate to. I want to switch to HO. Thanks

1 Like

You just need to use the Amazon link on the top of the page.

I think I have seen a way to change your charity, but it might need to be a 501c3. I’ll look.

If you can’t change your charity, you could just shop outside of the smile site from time to time, which I tend to do accidentally.

Yes I’ve done that. Then what? Do you mean if I shop through that link we will get $?

Today, I shared the HO Amazon link with my siblings. Hope it helps!

1 Like

I think so.

Thanks

Erica, I really hope that you’re doing much better by now, sending prayers and healing thoughts to you (which maybe you can bank if you’re well now in case God forbid you need it in the future :wink: )

1 Like

My only issue with Amazon is I wish I bought their stock at the beginning of the pandemic

2 Likes

Amen! I’m so risk averse I shoot myself in the foot regularly.

1 Like

Bump, in case any newbies shop at Amazon

1 Like

Good bounce.

Just go via the gray Amazon symbol at the top right of any HO screen, next to the search magnifying glass symbol.

1 Like

I suggest creating a CONTRIBUTOR level of membership and give them some posting perks…such as more space to upload pictures whereas non-contributors must post links from hosted sites, super awesome contributor emoticons or Avatars, perhaps a contributor’s forum for those supporting the site can chat, exchange ideas, etc. And if the site eventually hosts advertising then CONTRIBUTORS are exempt.

I don’t use Amazon at all. I try to help the site in other ways. I don’t like this idea very much.

1 Like

I don’t know if your reply was meant for me because my comment has nothing to do with Amazon.