Help cover Hungry Onion's costs when you shop at Amazon!

How’d that go?

@hungryonion do you want to pin this thread to the top of the landing page?

2 Likes

Yes please. I thought it may generate a bit of traffic, but it seems not!

Can you do that for me, or as OP do I have to get involved?

I’d say let’s see how much funds the Amazon affiliate program is able to generate first. If we have enough, then that may be the only program we need.

Thanks for supporting though!

3 Likes

The application still shows as pending. I guess they are off for Thanksgiving just like we are as well.

We already have a fund raising discussion at the top of the landing page so i think let’s keep that one pinned for now to generate attention. Thanks for the idea though!

1 Like

They finally came back and declined the application. No reason given. I guess maybe they don’t like the Amazon link so prominently…! :rofl:

2 Likes

It seems that they reject a lot of application.

2 Likes

I avoid Amazon and Walmart.

I go out of my way to buy local or support smaller businesses.

I’ll keep sharing links to threads to HO- maybe some people who read the links I share will buy something through Amazon.

3 Likes

Please post a way to make a donation directly to HO. I will be happy to contribute once I get home, as I am wary of doing anything financial online from a public wifi connection. I have been in rehab nursing homes after losing all strength in my legs over two months ago, when I coded due to an error in a routine procedure for arrhythmia. I probably won’t get home for s few more weeks.

9 Likes

Sorry to hear of your medical issues. Fingers crossed for a full recovery soon.

John

2 Likes

Best wishes for recovery!

Best wishes!

Oh my!
Take care :heartpulse:

Wishing you a good recovery!

Oof. That sounds not fun at all. Hope you improve soon and can return home.

1 Like

Hope for a speedy recovery, @greygarious and return home soon.

2 Likes

HI @greygarious , sorry to hear about your ordeal. Hope you make a full recovery soon!

Best wishes for a swift recovery @greygarious!!

2 Likes