Have Yourself a Merry Dim Sum Christmas

(Gary Soup) #1

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1o8VN5N7VI1T0HjKWmoXVjRXNnyibY33v

(Gary Soup) #2

If you had trouble viewing, try again. I didn’t have public sharing turned on.

Love, love, love this! Thanks so much for posting it!

Sorry - but not loving the Santa hat on my avatar…Maybe make it a choice?

What is the Santa hat replacement thing supposed to be?

Seconded. If we have to “dress up,” let’s at least do it in a way that doesn’t assume everyone celebrates Christmas.

Exactly - what I should have said!

Ok, the Santa hat has been replaced by…well, your guess is as good as mine. Candle? upside-down cloverleaf? erect penis with four testicles? I’m stumped! But at least it’s non-sectarian.

(Gary Soup) #8

It’s a Christmas tree that’s been denuded of all its branches…

Oh. Why?

Thanks for sharing. Cool video! Merry Christmas

Sorry, but that’s almost as annoying.

(Junior) #12

Funny video!! Merry Dim Sum Christmas to you and yours, and to all those who don’t celebrate Christmas a happy and healthy Holiday season to us all.

Personally, I’m choosing to view that as a stick that has been removed from my dariare to remind me to stop being so uptight in life and try to see the humor and good that surrounds us. As I said once again, A Happy, Merry, Healthy and Blessed season to us all !!!

(Dan) #13

Whatever the fun, I thought it bLocked the picture each member uses to id themselves. Carry on.

That was amazing and now I am hungry! Merry Dim Sum to ALL!

Sidebar: Is that West Lake in NJ??

(Dan) #15

How did you open the video? I tried 3x and couldnt view it.

(Junior) #16

Holy Cow I think you’re right Gracie!!! I didn’t notice till you posted this, I wonder why they didn’t give themselves a mention in the video!! Good eye kiddo!!

@Rooster I just clicked the link and it worked. It did get hung up the first few times I tried.

Loaded on the 3rd try for me but it could be my POS phone lol

Takes a bow Thank you, thank you!

Obviously, the only logical next step here is to go back to West Lake for Dim Sum.

(Junior) #19

You have a Point Of Sale phone? Cool!!!
(honestly POS and CIA for Culinary Institute of America are two abbreviations I always forget their alternate meeting. I’ll read a whole article about a Chef who honed his skils at the CIA and be like, wow a guy becomes a spy and learns of his passion for cooking, how cool is that!?!?!?!)

(Junior) #20

I wanted to go last night but we were going to Monmouth Mall and didn’t want to take the drive so we wound up a Mizu 36, which for an AYCE is a pretty decent place and does have some Ho’down potential.