H-Mart Opening in Yonkers, Westchester County, NY

So disappointed

Yes - I was surprised and disappointed by the lack of goodies. Maybe they just need time to work out the kinks?? (Wishful thinking)

1 Like

The Yonkers bakery was supposed to be a step up from Hartsdale’s Tous Les Jours, it is not
I ordered the same blueberry cake and it was horrid and tasted predominantly of artificial blueberry.

Just went for the first time this past Friday and I was disappointed. The selection was much smaller compared to Hartsdale. The fish department had a horrible “fishy” smell that seemed to waft through the store. I did have dinner, line was very short, cashier spoke perfect english. I ordered Korean Spicy Pork and it was great. I would rather drive to Hartsdale for shopping, but if I’m jsut going for lunch or dinner, I’d go to Yonkers.

I did some shopping the other day at the Hartsdale location, then two hours later at the Yonkers location. Not only does the Yonkers location have much less of a selection, some of the same items, especially produce, were more expensive in Yonkers. And the items that were not available in the Yonkers one, were items that would fit the location better, like Rao’s sauces.