Guess your age by the food(s) you eat...............

Cute / fun quiz to guess your age based on your eating preferences. (I got 74 and I’m 46…I guess I shouldn’t have been honest on the prunes question)

1 Like

I got 74 also. I’m not 74. I won’t be 74 for a while. That quiz is busted.

2 Likes

{{Sigh}} I guess we’re all 74, whether we want to be–or not! {{Sigh}}

Worked for me . . . I got 51 (I’m 52).

1 Like

And I know it’s kind of stupid to complain about an online quiz, but the last kale salad I had was about two months ago and that choice isn’t on there!

I’m 52 and it said 51, so it worked for me also.

2 Likes

I got 51. Since I’m older I really feel this quiz is on the money! 'Cos flattery has a certain currency…

4 Likes

I did it twice, switching the answer to just one question. With a favorite drink of scotch on the rocks, I’m 51, but with a dirty martini I’m 74 (I really could go either way with those drinks). Neither is true.

3 Likes

Yup. I’ve always thought of Dirty Martinis as a 20-something, 30-something cocktail…

3 Likes

Funny. Inspired by @ernie_in_berkeley I took the quiz a second time. There were four answers I changed because I could go either way depending on mood/situation (scotch or beer? sports bar or local Italian?) and others that are clear (no buffets, I’m asleep at midnight, who can eat when under stress?).

And yet I was still 51. :confounded:

1 Like

I took it twice more, changing drink, pizza topping and late night info: 51 each time!

1 Like

I took it again and changed a few things to receive 51. So now my questions is are the only two ages it offers is 51 or 74?

1 Like

Nope, I now took it a third time with answers that I would never give and was told I’m 23. There’s an obvious gap between 23/51/74.

1 Like

A proud 74. I will never admit to disdaining all you can eat buffets, beer, or coffee.
These are cornerstones of America and I stand proudly in defense of these food thingamabobs as evidence of same.

2 Likes

It said i’m 51. Underestimated again…

Uh oh, it says I’m 23!

“Fresh out of college, you’re still all about the drinking scene. But that doesn’t mean you don’t appreciate a well-dressed kale salad. You’re quick to pick up on the latest food trends, and you may have even tried your hand at a few of them at home.”

Hah, my alcohol consumption in the past two months has been two beers and a bottle of dessert wine. I think that makes me more like 15.

4 Likes

Curious about the scoring, I answered like what I’d imagine an 18 year old “bro” would answer, and got 37.

1 Like

I did it twice with genuine answers based on mood/situation preferences and I got 51 then 23 - both younger than my actual years (late 50’s).

Not surprising because I still go to loud bars, drink too much beer and love food trucks. But I also love dressing up for a fine diner.

1 Like

I got 51, and I am not quiet there for some time. Weird, I thought some of my choices are “young” choices