Guess your age by the food(s) you eat...............

Decided to play around with it and this time it gave 37 as my age. I answered as if I had young children and a tight budget (dinner before 8, asleep at midnight, kids leftovers for breakfast, yes to buffets) then changed all my other answers from before.

I guess this 37 year old has missed curfew and best get to sleep!

1 Like

There are all you can drink beer buffetā€™sā€¦! - Please donā€™t keep this a secret - I have a thirst, will travelā€¦!

1 Like

I got 51 which was nice, as Iā€™m 66.

I did have to do a slight cheat with Q1 - the booze question - as I donā€™t drink these days. I thought about what I would pick if it was still in my drinking days and still had a problem as there was no ā€œall of the aboveā€ selection. So I just picked one.

1 Like

74 - Not even close to my age. But a cute idea.

74 here too. Iā€™m not!

2 Likes

-23. Maybe 17 years ago!

I run the test several times, either 51 or 23. 23 was long time ago, but not yet 51. Pretty stereotype the questionsā€¦

2 Likes

same here, got 51 and Iā€™m 66. Limiting quiz but fun.

1 Like

I got 23 (Iā€™m 39). Iā€™m sure it was the ā€œin bed by midnightā€ answer that did it! :wink:

1 Like

I got 51, which is nearly a decade younger than I am, but closer than 74! I gave the quiz to my husband, whose answers were a bit different, and he also got 51, which is closer to his actual age :wink: . Pretty sure that going to bed before midnight tagged us as a couple of old fogies.

1 Like

Curious, except @meatn3 got a 37 at 1 point, most of us fall are either 23 or 51.

I got 74 as well. If I retook it based on what FN thinks is currently ā€˜hipā€™, Iā€™d probably get a younger number, but Iā€™m insulted and I donā€™t care enough to try.

Iā€™m also 51. In reality, Iā€™m some years older, but not of pensionable age. No way Iā€™ll reveal my actual age until I can qualify for the Old Age Income supplement.

I donā€™t drink beer or hard liquor, only wine, so that may have either aged me or ā€œyouthenedā€ me. And in may cases alll the choices disgusted me a bit. The only vegetarian choice for pizza was mushrooms, which seemed 1970s - Iā€™m not truly vegetarian but donā€™t like meat on pizzas.

I chose just coffee for breakfast because the other choices repelled me, but I usually do have some good wholemeal bread with proteiny toppings, but neither sweets nor ā€œFull Englishā€ or the North American equivalents, and certainly not bloody smoothies.

1 Like

I got 23 the first time through.

They said I was fresh out of college ???

You know my crush Taylor has a song for that:

Many people accuse me of being juvenile, do you think I should take them seriously?

1 Like

Iā€™m 23. Of course, IRL Iā€™m a few years past that, but Iā€™ll take it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You know I probably scored a 23 because it didnā€™t go lower.

Lotā€™s of people accuse me of behaving like 3-4 years old, especially Helga:

If I may make a further observation, I think the Kale question is loaded.

I took the quiz over and changed one answer, and moved from 23 to 74. Iā€™m pretty far from both of those ages. Actually had a hard time with most of the questions . . . in a number of the questions, no answer was really close. None of the midnight snacks, none of the drinks, none of the breakfasts, were ones I really would choose. Also, I took it on both my laptop and my iPad. Interestingly, the questions with four choices on my iPad only had two choices on the laptop.

Late to this game, but I got 37. Itā€™s 21 years off, as Iā€™m 58.

Youā€™re right in the thick of family life, juggling work, kids, a partner and all the day-to-day realities that come with those things. This means you often donā€™t have time to enjoy a proper, balanced meal. But when you do get the chance to go out, the kids are in tow, so you likely frequent your neighborhoodā€™s stroller-friendly restaurants.

Kids? Stroller-friendly restaurants? Ummmā€¦no.

I find most of these quizzes brainless and aimed at the lowest common denominator. But took this one for the hell of it. Out of the ten questions, six didnā€™t have enough choices to offer me one I agreed with. The other four were just as bad, but had one answer that was ok, if not great. So I just picked one that was just half assed for all of them. That said, it came out to within three years of my age.

1 Like