Glass Egg Storage?

Wahine has a friend who is helping a local farmer direct-distribute his hens’ unwashed eggs. So I’ve been looking at the best ways to store them. While room temp/open air is not bad, it appears sealed container at 35-40F is best:

"The very best way we’ve found to stash eggs away for long-term storage is in a sealed container at a temperature of 35 degrees Fahrenheit to 40 degrees Fahrenheit. Their whites may become somewhat runny looking over a period of time, but even after seven months—the cackleberries stored in this manner smell good, taste good, have a good texture, and — in short — seem “almost fresh”

I was therefore hoping to find a glass or ceramic version of the ubiquitous paper eggcrate with a sealing cover. No suck luck. You can find glass and ceramic egg stands , but the only storage cvontainers I can find are plastic. See, e.g.,

Anyone know if/where I can find something like this in glass?

Aloha,
Kaleo

Cut a styrofoam or cardboard egg crate/carton so as to best fit the pieces into one of the readily-available rectangular glass storage containers, e.g. Glass-Lock brand. If you’re real concerned about their plastic lids, use two containers, inverting one over the other, so the plastic lids meet.

This is a good suggestion. Thanks.

I’m just a little surprised there aren’t all-glass eggcrates, as there are all-glass butter dishes.