FSW Sale!!!

I buy stuff from FoodServiceWarehouse from time to time. Well, I’m not sure if they’re going out of business or what but they’re having a helluva sale. I just bought a 16 qt SS Stockpot with lid for $32 including shipping.

Here’s the link: http://www.foodservicewarehouse.com/

Happy browsing.

Thanks. Was tempted to grab a triply 12" saute pan, though it only comes in a set of 2. But at $19 each. Great price.

Thanks for the info - I bought a lot of delightful little unnecessary necessities. So much stuff in the $1 to $3 dollar range!

Thank you! A few goodies made it into my cart.

Has anyone received their order? It’s been a week and I haven’t gotten any shipping confirmation yet. Their customer service number says they can’t take calls due to reduced staff. I e-mailed them today, so we’ll see.

Glad I’m not the only one. Curious if you ever hear anything.

I received tracking info today and delivery is expected tomorrow.

I placed an order earlier today for a bunch of stuff. I have yet to receive a confirmation email of the purchase. I hope everyone gets their orders!

I found some great bargains. And of course bought a bunch of stuff I didn’t need. Good times!

I received an e-mail (within 24 hours) stating that, due to the going-out-of-business thing, orders aren’t shipping for up to 10-15 days after ordering. They confirmed my order and let me know all the items were in stock, thanked me for my patience, etc. People are losing their jobs, so I’m not going to be a pill about it. I appreciated the response.

1 Like

My order arrived today several hours earlier than the tracking had indicated. I’m pleased with all of the items, especially the ricer which has 3 discs !

I was getting a little worried to but I got a shipment confirmation today.

Can a food mill do everything a ricer can do?

There are some differences. A ricer does a better job with ingredients which can become gummy such as hard cooked egg yolks and cooked potatoes. The ricer leaves them loose and silky. The food mill excels with separating pulp from seeds/skin such as tomatoes and berries.
I haven’t tried a ricer with beans but have always been pleased with my food mill for that application.

I have hand issues and the ricer makes it easier doing tasks that I used to use a fork to mash.
If my hands were still strong and I had to choose then I’d opt for the food mill.

1 Like

Okay, now I’m a little worried. Still no shipping confirmation, and other people are already receiving their orders. I guess they said 10-15 days, so I’ll give them til then.

Just got my shipment notice today (still not in UPS system). So keep the faith.

My first order showed up today. I got a helluva deal on a stock pot. Order #2 still pending.

Got my confirmation yesterday - not in UPS yet either. I’m in no rush - just glad it’s finally on the way.

It’s been 14 days and I’ve yet to receive a shipment notice. I did receive an email about 9 days ago that was a “we haven’t forgotten about you” but it wasn’t an actual confirmation email.

Has anyone else received their orders?

I did receive my order - 2 days after I got the confirmation. I placed another order that same day, and haven’t heard anything about it yet. They have put a $100 minimum on all orders, so I contacted them to see if my order made it in before that rule, and I haven’t heard back. Honestly I’ve contacted them 3 times about it, offering to add to the order to reach the minimum if necessary, but no response. I remain optimistic.

I placed my order 9 days ago. no shipment notice yet.

If I really don’t receive the order, I will just dispute with cc company. No worries.

1 Like