Favorite Holiday Gift Food Mail Order Companies

Thank you for the recommendation of Goldbelly and for the kind coupon offer. I ordered two days ago and received today (quite a miracle in NW Mt.) a beautiful brioche doughnut kit. Perfect for New Year’s morning although someone got into it already! Happy New Year to you and yours!

6 Likes

@ScottinPollock Thanks for sharing that discount code. I just used it to send fancy Jacques Torres chocolates to friends who lent us their family’s fabulous UWS NYC apartment for a few days after Christmas.

3 Likes

I used Li-Lac, for kosher candy, today. I will report back once I hear how my friends liked it

https://www.li-lacchocolates.com/collections/kosher-chanukah-chocolate/products/20-pc-chanukah-chocolate-gift-box.

I have used Goldbelly quite a few times. I’ve used Zingerman’s once and Eataly a few times.

Stonewall Kitchen worked out well for my uncle’s gift last year.

1 Like

I worked the Christmas season at The Omaha Steaks Call Center back in 2002. There a great company to work for, even temporarily. Never had the steaks though so I can’t say anything about the quality.

I use Goldbelly frequently, but partly because they’ve taken over deliveries for places I’ve long ordered f,rom.

1 Like

Got them during the pandemic. Some stuff good, other stuff not so much.

I am interested in mail order dumplings. Has anyone a recommendation on Goldbelly? They offer several kinds.

I received the Mackenzie foods catalog yesterday. The MIL would send us all sorts of foods from them. The goods were tasty, with small portions and very pricey. I have not ordered from them myself.

2 Likes