Fat sandwiches, an NJ tradition

NOPE. #SezMe

1 Like

cheesesteak topped off with mac and cheese…

1 Like

Chicken fingers doused in Frank’s wing sauce and topped with blue cheese/ranch and shredded carrots and celery and fries

Fake Banh Mi - Roast beef, Maggi/soy sauce mayo, Liverwurst, pickled carrot and jalapeño and fries

Patty melt with tots

Refried beans, hot sauce, cheese, avocado, and Fritos or corn nuts

3 Likes

“Avocado Toast Gone Wild”

• thick toasted bread
  • lots of smashed avocado each side of bread, with sprinkle of salt on it
  • sliced jalapeños
  • chopped scallions
  • cilantro
  • squeeze of lime
  • sliced tomatoes
  • crushed tortilla chips
  • option to add over easy egg or cheese

He would also have a customer for the “I’m watching my carbs” sandwich, a low carb wrap or use savoy cabbage leaves as the wrapper. Add all the meats and cheeses and egg and whatever else qualifies!

5 Likes

More like the “Millenial Toast Supreme” :smiley:

5 Likes

I love the stuff and I am well past mill…

edited to add: if the owner wants a wider customer base, upgrading the fat sandwich while offering some classics would be cool in my book.

3 Likes

I might be a millennial and that toast sounds amazing!!! :grin:

3 Likes

I am a millennial as well. Craft avocado toast is why none of us can afford a mortgage, remember?

2 Likes

is it the avocado that is craft or is it the toast?

3 Likes

Good question. Perhaps craft toast and small batch avocados. :smiley:

2 Likes

Ah righto! Can you tell that to Weichert for me please? Will that get me out of the remaining 24 years? :grin:

2 Likes

Artisanal avocados!

3 Likes

I believe this is correct.

1 Like

Ha! That is the widely held belief. Millennials and their priorities. Would rather have avocado toast than a house. Kind of ridiculous.

4 Likes

THAT’S what I meant was correct. :blush: Also, anything artisanal is funny; my friends and I loooove to make things artisanal.

3 Likes

All meaningless buzzwords when I am eating out. Or when selecting something to drink. There is craft, small-batch, and artisinal EVERYTHING. Actually, I see any of those words used to describe something and I immediately become skeptical.

1 Like

That’s why it’s FUNNY.

2 Likes

Hilarious, actually. Seeing people spend $10 at the Turning Point for “Artisinal Avocado Toast” :smiley:

Yeah, it definitely couldn’t be wage stagnation…:wink:

2 Likes

I prerfer my avocados locally foraged and my toast small batch. Only way to go.

4 Likes