Fast Food Fried Chicken Sandwich Challenge

He’s one of the biggest YouTube stars :star_struck:

1 Like

Seriously? He is? WTF am I missing in life!!! Ok Mr bbq I’m ready for my close up………

1 Like

Really??? I must be missing something too…

2.4 million subscribers, a Patreon channel, radio show…
We’re all in the wrong business :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Apparently, Buffalo Wild Wings now has a chicken sandwich. Any brave soul ready to TOFTT and try it?

1 Like

I’ve never been, but I might check it out this weekend.
Thank you for this opportunity to serve!

3 Likes

They have fries?!?

I just checked. We have 9 within 30 miles and I haven’t noticed fries on the online menu, but I’m not into fries and maybe they have them. I always go to the same one, 3.4 miles away, and I notice slaw and biscuits; maybe dirty rice.

1 Like

The one in Yonkers has fries. They’re not bad at all.

1 Like

Whatever you do don’t get the wings at Buffalo WW. Honestly I think their wings are towards the bottom rungs out there, too many local places make them much better. I even prefer TGIF wings to BWW.

6 Likes

Phew!

48394726689bd6c25759c7f03a4ad229c50c2ae3b82b522f56ace731a149da18.0

3 Likes

I got a gift card from work for BWW and they were terrible. There is one next to a Chinese place we go to and the last two times BWW really needed to change their grease. It’s bad when you can smell it in the parking lot.

3 Likes

Wasn’t there a review posted above of the bww sandwich that said it was the worst sandwich ever

1 Like

I know it’s not exactly fast food, and the only NJ location closed a year ago, but I had an excellent fried chicken sandwich at a Metro Diner this week.

1 Like

Enjoyed a Popeyes Chicken Sandwich yesterday. Had one before and thought it a bit dry so asked for extra mayo. Was much better,but they charged me an additional .50 for not a lot of mayo.

1 Like

Had chick Fila this week. Def one of the best of the bunch

3 Likes

Have you ever heard the phrase “my disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined”? It’s become a meme, this is the man who originated it. The man is a living meme.

8 Likes

I used to absolutely loathe BWW’s wings when they first opened, mainly because they were those tiny shitty ones. But on my last visit (a couple years ago) their wings got much bigger, close to the size you see at local places. Not sure how it is now.

But agree local places do it better.

1 Like

KFC is the best and right now they are $3.99.

6 Likes

I’ll be the voice of dissent on BWW’s wings - the one near me does a pretty good job, especially if you order them extra crispy. They use very large wings, too. Their classic Buffalo sauce is not perfect, but as close as it generally gets outside of the Buffalo area (I lived in Rochester for 7 years and ate a LOT of wings). Quaker Steak and Lube also has good wings, for a non-Buffalo chain.

Anyway, on the topic of chicken sandwiches, I had McDonald’s spicy chicken on a road trip last week. The chicken was mediocre at best but their spicy sauce was delicious. I would just order nuggets and a side of that sauce for dipping next time.

3 Likes
1 Like