East coast vs west coast

Wells 8, long island

1 Like

I didnā€™t realize how bad the situation is. I havenā€™t had abolone in years. This is not good news :confused:

2 Likes

I consider north Florida occupied Georgia

4 Likes

What is considered North Florida?
North of I-4?
I have one friend in South Florida and my longtime friend owns bunches of stuff at Ft. Walton Beach and Destin,
but Iā€™ve never been there.
Could be Nirvana or Hell.
Probably both.

My phone number started with LA for Laurelton.

1 Like

Jacksonville on up

2 Likes

No area codes (can I make a long-distance call? Mom still thinks long distance is cost prohibitive :confused:

My number was FIdelity2

1 Like

Yep! Thatā€™s South Georgia for you. :smile:

bbqboy, That also includes the panhandle aka redneck riviera.

2 Likes

Michael, my buddy Maxā€™s older brother, got a job after graduating from KU as a Rocket Scientist at whatever is right there. (Elgin?)
So theyā€™ve been buying and selling land and corvettes down there when not rocketing for 35+ years.

1 Like

Either Eglin or Tyndall!

1 Like

Sounds like my kind of job :slight_smile:

If it goes fast and burns a lot of fuel, sign me up!

2 Likes

We need to get down to Tyndall with a choice of the f22 or f15.

The f15 is faster at 1650 mph plus burns copious amounts of fuel in full afterburner.

The f22 does a paltry 1500 mph, has stealth and super cruise which burns less fuel.

I say we get a two seat f15 so you can sit in the back seat while I take us on a Viking departure, full burner going vertical to 50,000 ft. ending in an Immelmann maneuver in just a minute.

Donā€™t forget the barf bag.

Bonus, lots of blue crabs in Florida.

3 Likes

Where do I sign up? :wink:

When I was in the Air Force, I once flew in an F15, and the major concern was that I not throw up in the mask.

4 Likes

Awesome, thanks for your service. I was a tweener, too young for Vietnam and too old for the Gulf war but my dad flew 20 plus missions over Germany as a top turret gunner/flight engineer in 44/45.

1 Like

Wow that is awesome. I want to fly in a fighter jet.

Itā€™s weird. Fishing is my favorite hobby and I get sick in heavy seas. I take medication though. I donā€™t get sick with anything elseā€¦planes,motorcycles, rollercoasters, fast cars, sky diving. The rocking of the boat can make me ill :confused:

2 Likes

Send me a check for 50 large, jp4 fuel is expensive but Iā€™ll take care of the rest.

I donā€™t know if the tsa will let me fly down with 50 large lol. However, Iā€™m game for something. It would be cool to take a heli tour of h town. lm going to see if I can make it happen in the spring. I think March is a good month for crawfish there. Iā€™d like to do 4 or 5 days and over the weekend. So I would take 2 or 3 days off.

I can get sick on an escalator! :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

How cool is that. Our closest was riding shotgun in a Bell 407 with a Marine Viet vet test pilot who asked if anyone had a motion problem before pulling a few loops.

3 Likes