Dim Sum HODown: West Lake - December 1st 11am at West Lake in Matawan [NJ]

We do enjoy Vietnam Bistro, good pad thai and Pho.
Pizza we drive exclusively to Deninos in brick, our favorite.
I did order eggplant parm from a place called Luigis last night and it was very good, breaded and fried Vs dusted in flour.
For chinese we like either Peking Pavillion or Crown palace.
Windmill for Hot Dogs.
Jersey Shore BBQ for wings.
Hmmmmm whatelse…

1 Like

Ron, I think curlz mentioned it to you iirc, but try Sichuan cottage. I think you will enjoy it!

Only really good looking guys with rock hard abs and a flowing head of hair are asked to join this club. Luckily I met all the criteria :smile:

2 Likes

welcome Ron.

Deninos in Brick; that’s all you need to be aces in my book…Been way too long since I’ve been there. Missing some fried calamari and a Garbage pie sans mushrooms…

Ron, JSBBQ wings are my favorites!!! I’m partial to the Kaylas for the sweet/hot mix… And damn if his brussels sprouts aren’t amazing too. I can make a meal of just those two items!

Tnhask

3 Likes

I don’t think I’ve tried the wings here as I usually go brisket. I love this place. I’m lucky jsbbq isn’t closer to me. I’d be a lot fatter lol

The brisket is what got me going back even before I lived down here! Don’t tell anyone, but I believe every Tuesday during the off-season is still $.50 wings night…