December 2023 COTM - Voting

We didn’t have much consensus in our nomination process. No book got more than two nominations. I really don’t like putting this many up to vote, but I don’t see a way around it. I hope we will get a little clarity during the voting. Here are the four options that received two nominations (Tenderheart also received two, but one was rescinded. I honored that and it isn’t included here.)

ROMY GILL MONTH - This would include ON THE HIMALAYAN TRAIL: Recipes and Stories from Kashmir to Ladakh, and ZAIKA: Vegan Recipes from India

CARMINE’S FAMILY-STYLE COOKBOOK: More than 100 Classic Italian Dishes to Make at Home, by Michael Ronis.

ETHIOPIA: Recipes and Traditions from the Horn of Africa, by Yohannis Gebreyesus.

MICHAL KORKOSZ MONTH - This would include POLISH’D: Modern Vegetarian Cooking from Global Poland and FRESH FROM POLAND: New Vegetarian Cooking from the Old Country

To vote, click the knife-and-fork icon at the lower right of the comment below that corresponds to your choice. You may only vote for one selection. Please vote with the intention of cooking along and reporting should your selection become our COTM. If you would like to change your vote, click the knife-and-fork icon again to remove your “like” from the voting comment. If it is too late to do that, note your voting change in the comments in ALL CAPS.

Please do not reply to the voting comments. To discuss the books or voting process, please reply to this post.

Voting will close on Sunday, November 26, at 5pm EST.

There is still time to cook from our November COTM, Dinner in One.

To vote for ROMY GILL MONTH, click the knife-and-fork icon at the lower right of this comment.

1 Like

To vote for CARMINE’S FAMILY-STYLE COOKBOOK, click the knife-and-fork icon at the lower right of this comment.

4 Likes

To vote for ETHIOPIA, click the knife-and-fork icon at the lower right of this comment.

1 Like

To vote for MICHAL KORKOSZ MONTH, click the knife-and-fork icon at the lower right of this comment.

Voting is closed. Our Cookbook of the Month will be CARMINE’S FAMILY-STYLE COOKBOOK.

2 Likes

Your reporting thread is here: