Crown palace dim sum ho down! (Marlboro, NJ)

Calling all NJ Hungry Onioners! Let’s try to get a dim sum event on the calendar before the holidays. How’s either Sunday Dec 4 or 11th? Comment on which date/time works!

2 Likes

Thanks for starting this. I can’t do the 11th but anytime on the 4th is perfect!!!

1 Like

Darn. I can’t do the 4th, but can do the 11th…

Or Sunday after?? 18th?

Just diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes gotta see if I can eat anything anymore lol Meeting team 11/30
Hopefully I can make it love to meet up

The 18th works for me

2 Likes

Sorry to hear about your recent diagnosis. Scary I bet. I know everyone is different, and it will likely take time for you to figure out what you need to do, but the people I know with D2 manage pretty well.

2 Likes

Just had a terrible experience at this Crown Palace. Got there around 1 for Dim Sum. We were seated all the way in the corner and in 1 hours and 20 minutes the steam cart never made it to us. We then asked about shumai and har gow and told they wouldn’t have any more today. We are now at West Lake and although Dim Sum is ending in 15 minutes they offered to make us those 2 items fresh along with anything else we wanted

2 Likes

More annoying than scary but thanks for your concern.
Have to change just about everything I enjoy eating at least until I can consult with my doctors.
BTW I am not really big on eating fruits & vegetables but that’s a story for another thread

3 Likes

18th is also good for me…

2 Likes

Hopefully you will not have to give up too much of what you like nor add too many fruits and vegetables.

2 Likes

I am hopeful

1 Like

Hey there - thanks for organizing. Any day works for us at this point.

18th has the votes! Mark your calendars. Who else is in??!

1 Like

Hope you can join us!

1 Like

Calendar marked!!

1 Like

I’m in for the 18th! Thanks for organizing, @gracieggg!

1 Like

Also, paging a mod, is there a way to fix the title to include the date?

:arrow_up: :arrow_up: :arrow_up:
@NotJrvedivici
@seal

1 Like

I don’t know about my “side piece” @seal, however my wife and I are free! So count us in! ( looks towards the bullpen and calls for @BossaNova to start warning up if @seal pulls a no-show aka “The Greggory” @gcaggiano )

Looking forward to it! Happy Holidays and best wishes for. Happy AND Healthy holidays to you and yours!

3 Likes