Costco Q1 and Q2 2016

My local Costco carried dog treats called ‘Nubz’ which my dog loves. But they only had them for a month. Tom is very upset with Costco…

Check the country of origin in their Weekend Seafood Extravaganzas. My Costco uses shellfish from Vietnam, not happening in my house after seeing where they might come from.

I stopped into the Yonkers, NY Costco on Saturday and spotted a few new-to-me items, including organic cremini mushrooms (which seem to have replaced the non-organic ones I usually buy), some new Premio sweet Italian chicken sausage patties (these taste just like their sweet Italian links, which are a bit bland and have WAY too much fennel seed) and a couple of new cheeses. Lots of seasonal items, outdoor furniture and plants as well.

Raspberries were on sale for $4 for an 18oz container and were very good indeed (I piggishly polished off the whole container in two days!). Watermelons around 20lbs were available for $5.99 - not the greatest watermelon I’ve had, but not bad for this early in the summer.

A post was split to a new topic: Costco 2017 2nd half