Confession Booth- Secret Indulgences

What do you love to eat or drink that you shouldn’t?
Little Debbie snacks, frozen burritos,
Twinkies, Tootsie Rolls, TV dinners, pork rinds, those Jamaican pies at the $1 Store $1 FF items? That’s a start for me …

2 Likes

Yes. Yes. A thousand times YES.

1 Like

I LOVE this thread!! Cherry popsicles. Hershey kisses. Twinkies, but not anymore since they don’t have enough filling. Really creamy potato salad. I’m sure there are more!!

1 Like

Fried Bologna Sandwiches, grilled Velveeta Cheese sandwiches…

3 Likes

Klondike bars

Spagetti Os (childhood memories)

I’m sure there are many more.

2 Likes

I like dipping ripple chips in jarred alfredo sauce.
And I drink the juice out of the pickle jar (not directly).
…and I take hits of Reddy Whip from the can…

2 Likes

oh, oh and chicharrons from dusty ass butcher shops on the streets of Mexico. How I managed to make it to 40, I do not know…

3 Likes

I do this. Directly. (I’m the only one in the house that eats them.) It’s probiotic!

5 Likes

I also do this when I get a occasional leg cramp . Works fantastic .

2 Likes

Ruffles original chips
Peanut mnms
Reese’s pb cup minis
Tater tots
More I’m forgetting…,

1 Like

Mmmm tater tots are fully of carbsy goodness!

Frozen White Castle cheeseburgers
Peanut butter and grape jelly on white bread
Bean burritos with red sauce and sour cream from Del Taco

1 Like

Thanks!!! I’ve got to try that.

Nothing. I have no barriers to what I eat.

Which is why I am short, fat, middle aged man, instead of a short middle aged man.

2 Likes

I do that too! But there’s something weird about standing at an open refrigerator door at 2 AM drinking pickle juice out of the jar. It does work though…

2 Likes

What do you guys abuse your bodies with in merrie olde?
Besides fish&chips, which seems gloriously unhealthy.

1 Like

Beef bologna sandwich on white bread with mayo and pickles. I live in the SF Bay Area, and it’s probably illegal somewhere here!

4 Likes

American spray cheese & smoked oysters on a soda cracker. Velvetta Mac 'n cheese from the box. Sliced Velvetta on wonder bread toast. A slice of cheap ham lunch meat smeared with cream cheese wrapped around a pickle. The frozen Totino’s Triple Meat Party Pizza cooked directly on the oven rack, makes it really crisp (we call it cardboard pizza). Taco Bell’s Fiesta taco salad with steak, no rice. I’ll quit now, if I list anymore my HO card will be very much taken away & I will be banned (yes there are more). Hides face in shame.

3 Likes

I sense a theme there.
And by American spray cheese you mean Cheez Whiz?
I like your name better. :slight_smile:

No, it’s the spray Nabisco Easy cheese in a can. Cheese Wiz would be a slight improvement but not by much. Cheese Whiz is reserved for a dip with a can of Hormmel chili without beans, a pound of cooked ground beef, raw chopped onions and a package of taco seasoning. Opps another confession.

2 Likes