Bye being censored is bad!

Your “Winkie” and accompanying +1 really rubbed me the wrong way. You act like it was it joke or something.

1 Like

Everything rubs you the wrong way.

There’s nothing funny about why I know that piece of trivia about McVeigh. Troll somewhere else.

How do you see him making sense in the discussion?

1 Like

That’s a rich question coming from a dude who gave his opinion on why people join the military and from one who joined a food board to never talk about food.

The post wasn’t withdrawn by author.

1 Like

I agree. Terrorism jokes aren’t funny.

Moderators Hat On

Ok peeps, let’s try to keep this on topic, which was the misconception that someone was being censored on this site. As my previous explanation detailed there are some auto/default features of the site which will automatically “hide” posts awaiting a review by a human moderator. The system might not always work flawlessly, but it does work and if you or anyone has any questions please always feel free to reach out to myself, or any moderator and we will gladly try to explain or help you with your concerns.

Other than that I’m not really sure what else needs to be explained or detailed for you. If you have any further questions please feel free to ask, however I’m asking politely that the current conversation(s) cease and keep any / all future comments in this thread somewhat related to the topic…

Please remember if you read or see something you don’t agree with, you are not compelled to offer a differing opinion. We can all just scroll past things we don’t agree with and just move on.

Thank you for your understanding and for your continued support and contributions to Hungry Onion.

Regards,
NotJr

5 Likes

I think we have beat this topic to death. So I am locking this discussion because it has drifted in unrelated directions and getting contentious. Just to reiterate, no moderators have touched the original poster’s posts. If there are other questions, please feel free to ask us separately. Thanks.

4 Likes