Broccoli

King Oysters and Lions Mane are two of my favorite shrooms.

Could eat them all day.

K, we need a mushroom thread.

3 Likes

I made this a few weeks ago but used chicken I had sautéed myself. It was easy and good. If you are anti-processed food, I think you could find a recipe for homemade Bisquick. And I didn’t use cheddar cheese. I think any melty cheese would be fine.https://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/impossibly-easy-chicken-and-broccoli-pie/e8158b0f-7213-4de7-8054-5e30975087e7

It’s also unreasonable to assume that we are all familiar with every past post. There’s a lot of value in old threads, as well as newer contributions.

2 Likes

I “steam” broccoli in the microwave. Several minutes, covered, and it’s done. No pan to wash. Tender crisp or cooked to your preference.

2 Likes

Things don’t always come across this medium in the way that they are intended. There is a difference between mocking and something making one laugh or giggle. My comment in any case was intended as the latter. But if anyone felt bad about my words, I am sorry that I made you feel bad. It was not at all my intention. I value everyone’s contributions and value this forum immensely. Keep doing what you are doing. It brings us all joy.

3 Likes
1 Like