Big Mike’s Little Red Store [NJ]

Monk, tuna and scallops…looking like three of my favorites will be featured. Does Instagram happen to have a pic of the upcoming menu? I didn’t see anything on their website.

If you’re on IG, you can swipe through and see the photos from Local 130, but that’s all I saw.

735145cfe0a4

Yes, not sure if my link will work.

I’m interested in seeing the upcoming steak menu mentioned upthread, but haven’t seen it yet.

1 Like

Here is the menu from Instagram. I took a snippet of it. It looks really good.

2 Likes

That didnt work but Eli’s pic shows up. Thanks for checking guys. That is a nice looking meal.

1 Like
4 Likes

I picked up some Turkey chili and my friend got some chicken noodle soup and a PR, egg and cheese (aka the dirty jerz")

The chili was absolutely loaded with turkey. It had beans, fresh chopped garlic and a milder flavor. I juiced it up with some hot sauce. It was some solid chili and packed with protein. The porkroll looked very good and well balanced ratios of meat to cheese to bread. I was salivating! I’m trying to lose some weight so I didnt even take a bite. I would have then probably gotten my own lol

5 Likes

5 Likes

Big Mike does it again. French bread with bone marrow butter and gruyere, wedge salad with bacon, shredded cheddar, tomato, blue cheese dressing…a heaping plate of lobster Mac and cheese, perfect ribeye, and cheesecake dessert, all for, if I recall $70 a head. These dinners are, for the quality and quantity, the best deal in the state, country, galaxy, etc.

5 Likes

Shhhhh! This place is going to be impossible to get into soon. so dont tell anyone! Lol.

2 Likes

1 Like

This Fri/Sat is a French theme:

3 Likes

Nice. I think they removed pricing. The old ones had pricing. I definitely need to get here if I can round up some troops.

1 Like
3 Likes

Something tells me that some of you will want to participate in this…

1 Like

Worth the trip. Phoned in order, easy pickup. Nice hefty bag good sign. RB, aged provolone, tomato, onion, arugula, horseradish on a nice roll. Nicely filled end to end…
Going to try the Cuban next.

11 Likes

Looks great. I keep meaning to Try this place as everything looks great. It’s just so out of the way for me

2 Likes

Same problem!

2 Likes

Next time will ask for a little more provolone and extra horseradish on the side. Was very good as is though.

1 Like

Cuban.

11 Likes